Day 10: Orgasm denial + Aftercare (RusAme)

Hellooooo💕 Oh god help me!!! I'm currently at my dad's work where a lot of people are...and I'm writing porn. So there is another fucking power outage meaning I can't update or do anything for that matter so sorry if this update is coming in extremely late. The power outage has been going on for 18 hours...Yip this is going to be the end of me. Anyway so this was suggested by AlexHosler so I hope you enjoy this😜

America's POV

I had an online conference coming up and Russia just had to be a tease. I was currently getting ready for the conference and Russia was admiring me from the bed. "Could you please stop looking at me like that?" I asked but it sounded more like a command. "Nyet. I'm just admiring my boyfriend's body," he smiles as I feel myself getting turned on at his words. "Russia I have a conference. We could do it afterwords," I turned around looking in the mirror. I hear Russia whine as he walks up behind me. "Why not now my sunflower?" He whines wrapping his arms around my waist. I glare at him from the mirror. Once I finally got my tie right I turned around and hugged him.

"Russia it isn't like I don't want to, I just have a very important conference later that I can't be messy or late for. It will only be a couple of hours then I'm off for a whole week where we can cuddle and fuck if that's what you want," I sigh as I hug him tightly, kissing his cheek. We've both been so busy we rarely talked or actually cuddled in months. It's almost Christmas so Russia decided to give me a surprise visit, he just arrived this morning not knowing I have a conference. I will never admit it but I missed my Russian boyfriend and would've cancelled the meeting if it wasn't that important but unfortunately it is very important. Russia whined and held me close. "Please sunflower, cancel the meeting I want to spend time with you," he sounded more sincere this time which made my heart ache. "Russia I love you so much but you know how important this meeting is," I sigh as I again kissed his neck.

I can feel him shiver slightly as I remember his erogenous zone is his neck. He smirked as his hands travel down. I was confused for a second until I feel him squeeze my ass with one hand and the other rubbed my entrance through my pants. I went wide eyed but moaned at the touch nonetheless. He kept rubbing my entrance as the hand that squeezed my ass went to my front as he started pumping my member through my pants. I moaned loudly at the touch leaning on to him more. I let him continue this not willing it to stop until I saw my meeting starts in a couple of minutes. "Russia I have ahhh to go," I cursed myself for moaning. He shook his head in response. "Nyet! Sunflower please stay," he begged as I sighed. I guess I have to play along...

I smirk as I pushed him onto the bed me on top of him. He was surprised but didn't complain, probably liking the view. I get out the usual toys we play with as I smirk at him. "Hmm fine I guess I can stay with Vanya~" I smoothly say knowing when I call him Vanya he usually gets turned. That seemed to work as I feel his member harden under me. I stripped him of his clothing using his scarf to tie his hands to the headboard, prohibiting his escape. I see him smirk at me as I smirk back. I surprised him when I put the vibrating dildo inside of him and not myself. Usually if I decide to top or ride him, he prefers I put the dildo inside of me till I beg him so I can ride or top him. He moaned as I put it on the highest setting immediately, knowing exactly where the sweet spot is. I surprised him even more when I put the cock ring around him tightening it a little. "Ahhh sunflower~ I'm not complaining but aren't these toys supposed to be on you?" He asks as I leaned up kissing him gently before pulling back and standing up.

It was clear that I still wanted this since my member is still hard and throbbing from inside my jeans. "Hmm they are supposed to be yes Vanya. But they will keep you busy while I attend that conference," I kiss his forehead and felt his heartbeat when I put my hand on his chest. "No wait sunflower please stay," he begged as I smile sadly at him. "I have to attend that conference Vanya. But after that we can have all the fun we want," I smile at him as I kiss his chest where his heart was beating. Before he can beg again I left the room, locking the door. I go to my office as I start the conference.