Day 29: Morning sex (Ruseng)

Helloooo💕 Yay one of my favorite rare pairs! This isn't suggested but this is based off of a rp my friend sniperbule and I did. So I hope you enjoy💕

Russia's POV

I sighed as I look at the clock. My birthday party is over in a few minutes. He sighs scanning the room. I have a sunflower cake in front of me and all the decorations are neatly put on. I sigh as I was about to take down the decoration and blow out the candles but I heard a knock on the door. I sigh expecting a wrong address but was surprised to see who was there. The nation there was the one I admired most namely England.

I opened the door and smiled hesitantly at him, knowing my smile cause people to fear me. "Hello Russia. Sorry I was late, plane ride was delayed. I hope I didn't miss the party," he smiled back as I see he has presents in his hand. "Uhh N-no the party hasn't ended. Oh...oh it's cold outside, please do come in," I step out of the way as I let him in. He did just that and admired the warm house, he puts his scarf and coat on the coat-hanger.  He smiles giving me the gift. I open it as I see vodka and a few books. I smile as I thanked him. He nodded as I gestured for him to come to the living room.

"Russia? Who is here already?" He asks looking around as I look down kinda sadly. "Uhm...So-so far only you've arrived. No one shows up...really," I sigh as I put on a fake smile for him. He looked at me surprised but then smiled. He sat on the couch as I got some tea for him. He didn't ask for it but I want him to be comfortable. I give him the tea as I sip my tea. He thanked me. It was silent for a while, kinda awkward. I tried to think of a a conversation started. We both got a message saying there is a meeting after New Year. We both groan loudly as we both look at each other before bursting out laughing. We talked about the previous meeting and then about any subject coming to mind. Overall best birthday party ever.

I looked at the time seeing it's almost midnight. "It's late. Do you want to go home?" I asked as he blushed a bit. "Uhm...About that. I called the person who's renting the house I have here and they are still there. Can I maybe stay here?" He asks nervously as I blush a bit. "Sure sunflower! Uhm I don't have a spare bedroom, so you can stay in my room. I'll sleep on the couch," I assured him as he shook his head. "No don't worry Ivan. I'll sleep on the couch," he smiled as he took the last bite of his cake. After a while of arguing we said we'll share the bed. After all the decorations were taken down we went to bed. We both said good night as we went to bed

Time skip to the next morning~

England's POV

I woke up at my normal time which is 7am as I notice Ivan was still asleep. I smile as I sit up getting a book that I brought with me. I honestly admire Russia, it seems like we have more in common than we think. I brought the book because I suspected all the nations to be there and they would ignore me. But I had the best time of my life. I read my book, still in bed, waiting for the Russian to wake up. I sneaked looks at Russia but blushed as I realized I was staring. Why do I like him so couch even though last night was the first time we actually talked outside of meetings. Maybe because we have so much in common.

I heard whimpers as I look at Ivan. I notice he was having a nightmare. I sigh a bit as I without thinking kissed the top of his head. I blushed and was about to pull away when I notice his eyes flutter open. I blushed pulling away covering my mouth as he blushed realizing what just happened. "Sunflower...kissed me?" He asked as I blush more. "Yes...I did. Ivan can I tell you something?" I ask shyly wanting to confess my feelings. He nodded curiously. "I...like you. Like I admire you," I blush using my book to cover my face. I didn't notice him taking my book away from my face till I see him smile at me. He kissed my forehead as I look at him surprised. "I like you too. I also admire my sunflower," he smiled as I smiled back immediately.

I surprised him when I pulled him down into a kiss with his scarf. He was wide eyed for a few seconds before he melted into the kiss, holding me as he pushed me onto the bed. He pulled back and looked at me with uncertainty. "Are you sure you want to do this now, my sweet sunflower?" He asked as I nodded almost immediately. "Yes I'm sure Ivan," I smile at him, wrapping my legs around his torso.

He kissed me again, sliding his tongue into my mouth. I moan as he started exploring my mouth. He started undressing me from his over sized pajamas he borrowed me yesterday. Once I was out of it I helped him with his pajamas till we were both naked. I was about to remove his scarf but he broke the kiss and shook his head. "Please don't take it off. At least not for now," he shyly instructed as I was a little confused and my curiosity begged to ask him why but he seemed...sad about it so I didn't push it.

He kissed down my neck as he left tiny hickeys here and there making me moan and hum putting my hands in his hair playing with it at times. He kept kissing my chest and neck as my member hardened at the gentle touches. He noticed but paid no mind keeping up with the kisses as I was humming and moaning. I started to get impatient wanting more, much more. I started grinding against him as he groaned a bit. "Eager, aren't we sunflower?" He smirked as he started grinding against me making me moan. "Ngh~ They don't call me the Erotic Ambassador for nothing," I said in between moans while he only smiled seeing how eager I was.

He sucked on his fingers for a while before putting one in. He moved around noticing how loose I was so he added the second, seeing as it didn't hurt me. He added the third for the same reason as he curled and thrusted his fingers into me making me moan loudly, gripping his hair pulling it to show I was in pleasure. He tsk'ed in my ear as he remarked,"I'm guessing they call you that for another reason as well sunflower." I chuckled at the remark.

He continued thrusting his fingers into me curling it at times as I grip on his hair pulling it. He soon got tired of this as he stroked his member covering it in his precum. He kissed my nose. "Does sunflower want me to continue?" He asks as I nod immediately returning the kiss. He smiles as he slowly pushed into me. I let out a pain and pleasured moan, he's definitely bigger but it felt so good!~

He stayed still so I can get used to it but I soon put my legs on his shoulders rocking my hips to create friction. He got the message as he thrusted into me at a gentle and slow pace making me moan because of how big he is. He moaned as well as I guess I was very tight. He gradually picked up his pace into hard and fast thrusts as he went deeper with each thrusts. I moan out his name loudly at each thrust. "Ahhh~ Ivan you're so big!~" I moan out as he smirked. "Ngh you're just so tight sunflower~" He whispered in my ear as I shiver, arching my back as he went deeper.

Soon we were both near our ends as he started stroking and pumping my member noticing how I was tightening around him. It surprised both of us as we felt a hot liquid on our stomachs. I realize I came being too much in pleasure to originally notice it. He kept thrusting into me just at a softer and gentler pace till he came from my tightness.

We both panted as he pulled out. He laid down next to me as I feel him pull me closer. I smile as I snuggled into him. I was still curious about his scarf but didn't pester on it. I kiss his neck as he moans a bit. I didn't ask on it and only snuggled into him. "Best birthday ever," he sighs contently. "Sorry no one showed up," I look at him sadly. "Don't be sunflower. The person that I love showed up so I'm happy," he smiles as he kissed my forehead. I smiled as I snuggled into him.

We didn't do anything but cuddle the rest of the morning, both just happy at being with each other...

Helloooo💕 Woohoo I loved this! To think tomorrow will be the last one. I actually somehow had too many prompts...meaning I have to choose. I'll decide don't worry😂 Anyway I hope you enjoyed this and I'll see you tomorrow with the last one of the challenge! Till then

Bye bye 💕