V2 - Chapter Two.

Thursday afternoon

Thursday afternoon. Make Love by Chris Brown plays lowly around her bedroom as her twin bed squeaks lightly from riding me with the ceiling fan blowing air on our sweaty bodies. Her stomach is thin with a belly button ring and her small breasts bounce. I watch her as she bites her juicy lips and moaning from the way my dick continuously hits her g-spot. Grunting inwardly, I pull her down by her neck and engage in a hunger tongue kiss when my phone rings along with the music.

"Do you have to get that?" She questioned, pushing her hair out of her face and breathing heavily.

"Nah," I say quickly, shaking my head and smashed my lips into hers.

I hugged her closer with her breasts against my chest and thrusts my hips upward, rocking back and forth. She moaned even louder in my ears, digging her nails into shoulders. My phone rings again. I sucked my teeth and slowed down my thrusting making her start grinding on top while I reach over to the nightstand beside her bed for my red iPhone and saw my brother Jaheim's picture covering the screen with his incoming call.

Raising my upper body, I answered the phone. "What?"

"Mama call you?" My fourteen year old brother asked.

I lowly cursed from the way she grinding her hips in a circular motion. "Nah, call me for what?"

"To come pick me up," he sucked his teeth. "They suspending me for some dumb shit. I know you far out but Mama talking about she in Texas right now."

I hold up my finger for her to stop grinding as my brows scrunch. She complied and moved her hair from in front of her face. "The fuck is she doing in Texas, bruh?"

"Mannnn, I don't know. You coming?" He asked, unwrapping something on his end.

"Yeah, man. They gone have to sit you in ISS right now. I finishing up with something and I'll be on my way."

"Sayless," he says, chewing on something before we ended our call.

"Dealing with something?" She raises a brow at me. "I'm your girlfriend. Don't be referring to me as something."

"You know what I meant, baby." I smile, wrapping my arms around her and kissing her breasts.

Aalea Ariela Jimenez has been my girlfriend for almost a year. She's been staying down, solid. We went through a point where we didn't know if we would be together anymore after graduating last year since she was going to Rutger University in New Jersey while I had a full scholarship to Louisiana State University. In the end, we worked it out. Instead of trying to make long distance work, we both got accepted at the only HBCU in the state, Langston University.

She stayed here because she knows the only one to do for her sister's would be her, and I felt the same about my baby brother Jaheim. We both made that sacrifice for our siblings.