V3 - Chapter Six.

𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐎 "𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐓" 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐒

     I turned off the headlights of my Bentley Continental as the rock gravel driveway crunched under the tires while my Timberland boot pressed the break to halt the vehicle in front on the warehouse where two Lincoln Navigator's, a Lamborghini, and a motorcycle all parked. It's three in the morning and when I received a text to meet a this spot, I done it without question with Larenz tagging along. My bitch a choosey lover, never fuck without a rubber — Int'l Players Anthem abruptly stopped when I turned the key to stop the ignition.

"What we doin' hea?" Larenz asked as he yawned with his fist in front of his mouth and looking out the window, "It's three in the mornin, man. Why we at the warehouse for?"

"Yo' uncle's in town." I left it brief and simple.

We both climb out and close the doors simultaneously.

"They couldn't wait until a time when everybody normally wake?" He asked and added, "shit, I already gotta wake up early for this doctor's appointment."

"That's yo prerogative."

"Man, whatever."

We trudged in the warehouse to full-toned voices bickering. All of my brother's were present. My mother had given birth to seven boys— Jacob better known as Capri, then me, identical twins Diezel and Desmond who are New York City based, Ashton that live in Miami, Christian who resides in California and the baby Dmitri better known as Banner. All of us spread across the U.S. for specific reasons; business.

We are rarely with each other but one time a year, Christmas. Sometimes Thanksgiving. If one didn't grow up around the Lyrewood in our day in age, no one even knows I have other brother's aside from Capri and Banner. That's the way it's supposed to be. The way it was meant to be since birth.

"Bro, you pussy!"

"And you weak. You and that pussy bitch."

"The fuck Cameron and K.P. doin hea?" Larenz asked as we approached.

"Ion' know. Both y'all shut the fuck up!" I demanded and it quickly killed their overlapping bickering as they looked in my direction, "Why y'all even here?"

"That's what I should be askin' you," K.P. pointed at me, "A weird ass number texted me this address so I came. Who these extra niggas?" He referred to my brothers he's never seen before.

Ashton chuckled and removed the toothpick from his mouth. "Ion' know who yo' young-ass talkin' to or who you is, but you best direct dat smart mouth elsewhere cause I murk weak ass niggas like you er'day, potna."

"This how y'all runnin' shit down hea, yo?" Desmond laughed, "If a nigga on my team woulda spoke out the side of his neck he woulda been a goner quick. Y'all gettin' pussy."

"Exactly," Christian agreed as he fixed the cap on his head. "Brains everywhere. Who the fuck is dis anyway?"

"Let me do the honors," Banner harrumphed, "this is Kevin; a enemy from Hoova but his OG pay money to keep Rico off they ass. Y'all know Cameron; Mugga nephew and shit. He and his ex robbed K.P. for the drugs and money he was supposed to give Rico. His ex who so happens to be ya nephews babymama. I sum it all up gentlemen?"