V3 - Chapter Fifteen.

𝐑𝐇𝐘𝐒 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒

Majority of my life I'm never been in control; when it comes to the way I dress, what I wear, how my hair is done, or even what time I have to sleep. There was only one time I felt a sense of control; when my body was doing the work for me. I felt in charge at this very moment with him laying flat underneath me; his head resting on the white-gold Versace pillowcase and holding on firmly to my slender waist, while I squatted on top of him with my legs spread, bouncing up and down on his shaft. My eyes averted downward to him as he embedded his nice, straight teeth into his bottom lip.

My body was going into a overdrive; stomach muscles clenched, throbbing clitoris, and quickening breaths, the sensation overflows my insides before my clear wetness covers his shaft.

My eyelids were heavy, threatening to close just as he raised his muscular build upright from the Versace sheets, embracing his strong, toned arms around me. He pushed my sweated hair from in front of my face as he resumes slow and deep thrusts.

Somehow, my eyes gazed into his penetrating, chocolate eyeballs and admired the strong features and for a forty-five year old guy, he was undeniably handsome. Skin the color of almond brown hue with a salt and pepper tapered fade. A set of full mauve lips bordered by salt and pepper goatee, a broad nose, and thick arched eyebrows. His ears were pierced with Platinum diamond studs.

Chill from his Gold Cuban-link chain brushed against my breasts as my nails dug down his skin.

"Don't get tired on me now, Reese..." his full-toned voice spoke in a low husk.

"Mm. . . okay, daddy."

My face twisted in pleasure, lifting my own weight up and down on top of him as he thrusted his hips upward, increasing the speed. Our skin colliding together start to make noise around the gigantic master suite and bouncing off the soft grey colored walls.

I could feel he was nearing his own pleasure of an orgasm until — "Hey, I'm looking for— Oh my God! I'm so, so sorry!" A low breath of surprise left my mouth as Heather quickly apologized.

Despite the bedroom abruptly being bursted into, Capri never stopped thrusting between my wet folds.

"Get the fuck outta hea'," he tranquilly ordered.

Burying his face in my neck, I resume to releasing my soft moans while eying Heather. She looked a little longer before stepping back out the room. Just as the door shuts, he released his nut between my walls and grunting lowly with the firm hold around my body.

Our bodies died down for the ultimate impact; breathing heavily. We kissed each other's lips repeatedly, each time lasting longer than before. He broke our kiss, tapping my hip for me to raise up; I do, climbing from his lap.

Covering my breasts with the Versace sheet, I watched him intently as he pulled the sweatpants over his hip. "This is... uh, kinda awkward doing this without Sonti here; don't you think?"

"Ion' hide shit from her; she know." He responded, walking off to the conjoined restroom.

"Why am I not surprised?" I muttered under my breath as I lean forward off the bed, grabbing the creme colored, satin mini pajama dress. I pulled it down over my exposed body just as I heard the toilet flush and sink running briefly.