Chapter Thirty One.

AALEA JIMENEZ

               A brand new week, Monday afternoon

               A brand new week, Monday afternoon. I was in the library, trying hard to keep my giggles at a low volume while sitting at the round table. I wore a frayed cropped denim jacket over my black body-con cami midi dress and suede leopard print flats. My hair brushed up into a neat bun with two strands hanging in the front. An opened Algebra Two book and notebook sat on the table since I'm supposed to be trying to tutor Sharif so he could get off academic probation, but he rather sneak kisses on my exposed neck than pay attention.

He sat in the chair beside me, dressed down in a black gold G-Star Swando color-blocked sweatshirt, dark wash denim jeans rolled up at the ankles, and pure white 574 New Balance sneakers. His hair, that's usual down or in a bun is neat in four braids with a tapered fade.

"Can you stop? I'm tryna help you."

"Aight, I'm payin' attention."

"Okay," I breathed out about to read the question, but he bites my neck.

"Sharif," I looked at him as he laughed. "Come on, this isn't funny. Do you wanna miss another game? You need to pay attention before I bill you."

"I like when you take charge, baby," his baritone voice whispered near my ear. I shuttered and was about give into his antics, but I snapped out of it.

I cleared my throat, putting my attention back on the book. "Seven i times three i–" my words cut off, feeling his hand traveling up my thigh. I try shaking him off, but he continued to move his hand further upward. "What are you doing?"

"Just let it happen, baby," he kissed my neck.

Where the round tables were located, the bookshelf blocked us from the librarians view, but she's not the one I'm worried about. Two students was seated a separate tables not to far away; one listening to music through his earbuds and another doing homework, she wasn't wearing any earphones.

"It's other people in here," I caught a hold of his wrist before he could touch the outlining of my underwear.

"That mean you gotta be quiet," he smirked. When his hand rubbed over my underwear, I instantly start to throb. My hand ended up loosening from around his wrist; my mind was telling me not to let it happen, but my body was allowing his fingers to pull my panties aside — there I was, getting penetrated with his fingers in the library.

He started out slow and gentle, gradually increasing the speed as I moved towards a sensitive terrain. My teeth embedded into my bottom lip to keep from allowing the moans to flow from my mouth the way they wanted to.

"You wanna let em out, huh?" His deep voice taunted me. He knew I wanted to, but I couldn't.

My gaze just so happen to land on the door of the library. My eyes enlarged when I saw Principal Richardson walk in dressed in a silk blouse, trousers, and heels. Her hair bounced as she sauntered over to the library desk.