V3 -Chapter Twenty Seven.

𝐑𝐇𝐘𝐒 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒

His presence seemed to demand respect and attention. From his butterscotch brown hue with his tall, muscular build to those pretty ass eyes and down to the pricey chain around his neck, custom Gold Diamond watch around his wrist, and thousand dollar sneakers on his big feet. Never have I seen him before nor could I hear his voice over the music and chatter that surrounded the pool hall. But the conversation seemed serious.

With the glances I managed to see Capri give me out of my peripherals, it involved me in someway. I would probably have to kill someone again — something I do not want to do anymore after Heather being the last person I've pulled a trigger on. Shit still gives me nightmares.

By nightfall I managed to find out who the pretty-eyed man was from one of Capri's OG women in the brothel, Susan, and found out he's his brother, which kinda made more sense since they share a few features with one another.

It hit more when she told me the name of the brother; Rico. Same Rico that helped my sister out from under Capri. He may have paid, but he helped.

Then it had me thinking Yolanda went behind my back to the woman she's living with to help me out too; against what I told her not to do. It made me shoot her a quick text before leaving the pool hall before shutting off my cell.

One thing that was unusual on the ride home, Capri was being more affectionate; touching my hand, thigh, or would kiss me more than usual. Even on the ride back to his compound, he raised the divider between us and the driver instructing him to turn the radio up to its highest volume, taking me in the backseat of the full-size SUV. And happily yet sadly for my vagina, it doesn't stop there.

It went from scattering our clothes off in the large foyer; his housekeeper picking them up behind us with him carrying me upstairs to my bedroom going twice. The second time conflicting my own heart with the eye contact, his hands caressing my body, and the slow, deep penetration he was giving. It was different. A difference in Capri I've never witnessed before, ever.

About two hours later with our bodies clean and free of sweat, Sonti returned home and he wanted more — with the both of us. Sonti was game since it was nothing new for her, especially when it had come to her and me. Starting from shower to their California King bed where he showed our bodies the equal amount of attention.

However, Sonti seemed to have enjoyed more presence of a woman than a man even with her being married to one. Something in me always told me she leaned more to women, but enjoyed the penetration a man could give.

Granted, Sonti was beautiful with a baby face and nice toned body. As many times as I've seen her curvaceous frame naked, I have seen barely noticeable stretch marks on the low of her stomach and around her belly button; where most women who've carried children have them. Which made me question if they have children together or at least her. I've never seen any pictures around, but nor are any family pictures. If they do, I'd never find out with how secretive they are.

As we all three showered, a second time for Capri and me, the housekeeper changed the sheets for new ones. Then they let me sleep with them— another unusual thing. It's something I've never been allowed to do. I engage in the threesome intercourse and booted back to my bedroom. But not this night and worn-out, I slept peacefully.

. .

Well, that is until my ears alarmed me of whispering coming from the foot of the bed. I lie there, still, as if I'm still in a slumber. Capri's body isn't beside me anymore and neither is Sonti's, which kept me woke to listen to the low muttering attentively. .