V3 - Chapter Five.

𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐄𝐃𝐄𝐒 𝐉𝐎𝐇𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐍

My slender body garbed in a midi dress featuring burgundy satin material and cowl neckline. Pair of the stiletto heels with a clear strap and pointed toe on my feet enhanced my booty to protrude more through the figure-hugging dress. My makeup naturally touched with a bold lip. I done my hair in a pineapple updo and revealing the gold twisted snake drop earrings. I glance at myself one last time in the full-body mirror and approved of my Saturday evening attire.

Grabbing the black glitz mini clutch by the chain handle, I sauntered down the hall and approached the living room and heard the television on. Giovanni was back in town from her week-long vacation with Jace, sitting on the chocolate colored sectional in a tank top and lounge shorts with her fiancée while eating a piece of chocolate cheese cake on the small plate.

"How I'm looking niece and nephew in-law?"

"Ooh, sookie sookie now!" Giovanni expressed as I posed.

Jace whistled, "I see you Auntie!"

"Auntie looking good, huh?" I beamed, "I know."

"Who's the lucky man tonight?" Jace asked.

"Troy. He fine from what I seen on Tinder."

"Be careful and have fun tonight. I'll text about ten minutes into it just in case you need an escape."

"That's why you are my favorite niece ever. If Memaw wakes and she's not lucid, call me immediately."

"I got her," She assured me. "You go have some fun. You deserve it."

"Alright. If I'm back within five minutes, it went horrible. Love ya."

I left the house and into my Hybrid Sedan. I found the address my date for the evening sent of a restaurant that goes by Red PrimeSteak, putting it in my map to follow since I've never heard of it before. I follow the navigation to the restaurant that was some distance away from my house. The parking lot is full when I got there. I lock my doors before heading into the restaurant and immediately greeted by a hostess.

"Welcome to Red PrimeSteak. Do you have reservations?"

"No, I'm actually meeting someone here; Baker. Troy Baker."

"Yes, right this way."

I trailed directly behind her. Just as we approached the table of a man staring down at the menu until the hostess informed him his guest arrived. He locked eyes with me and he resembles every picture I have seen on Tinder. From his clean-cut haircut to his exotic skin tone. He wore a dark blue suit that hugged his slender build — something different from the muscular build I normally go for. He was dressed like a professional businessman.

"Wow. . ." he eyed me speechless, standing to his feet. He walked around the table and pulled my seat out my chair; I thanked him as I sat down. He reclaimed his seat across from me. "You look incredibly beautiful."

"Thank you. And you are looking very handsome."

"Thank you."

"Can I start you guys off with drinks?"

"Glass of Pinto Grigio," I ordered for myself.