V3 - Chapter Twelve.

𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐒𝐎𝐍

               She giggled when I turned her around and pinned her against the glass of the shower as it fogged from the hot waters humidity. My lips mashed back against hers and she reciprocated, hungrily pushing back while our tongues roaming each other's mouths. Gliding my fingers down her arched back and thigh, shredding the water drops that flowed against her and raising her leg, cradling it in my arm before reentering my erected manhood between her tight wetness, fitting me like a glove.

My privacy bathroom door erupted in knocks. I ignore it, proceeding to deliver thrusts slow and deep; adding a circular motion that had her moaning softly.

"Dad!" I overheard from the other side of the door, recognizing the tone.

"Go back downstairs!"

There was silence on the other end. I increased speed as her fingernails dug into my shoulder. Her hair was out of its ponytail, falling on her shoulders and curled due to the wetness spraying out of the shower head and the humidity. I run my fingers through the middle of her thick coils, tugging a fistful.

"Dad..."

Abruptly, I covered Carmen's mouth with my hand to muffle her moans when I could hear his voice more clearly; him being standing in my conjoined bathroom clearly. My veiny hand squeaked as I wiped the fog from the glass and seen my son's blurred figure standing there. He couldn't see our exposed bodies since the glass is frosted.

"Junior, didn't I tell you go back downstairs?"

"Ashanti told me to tell you the food is done."

"You couldn't tell me that on the other side of the door?"

I groaned lowly when Carmen start slowly moving her hips back and forth on my shaft since I halted movement when realizing Nashawn walked in.

"Nope. Where is Carmen?"

"Go downstairs." I ordered, biting down on my bottom lip briefly.

"She in there? Ooh, y'all doing it!"

"Okay, I'm whuppin' yo ass," I nearly turned to leave the shower, but Carmen stopped me and he bolted out the bathroom, while snickering and the door closed behind him.

Carmen giggled herself making me chuckle shortly.

"It ain't funny."

"He's cute and being a boy," she smiled wrapping her arms around my neck, "Just lock your door next time."

"Noted."

We hold our eye contact. She's been here for a few days and it feels like she's never even left. It felt right to continue where we left off. Protecting her to the level I'll protect my children wasn't an option anymore. I refuse to let her slip right through fingers for the second time.

"I missed you..."

She kissed me gently, "I missed you."

Bending slightly, I cradled her other leg into my arm as hers kept a hold around my neck. I resumed delivering the steady, deep strokes, while she stretched her left arm above her head onto the wall and her eyelids growing heavy and shutting. Her moans sounding like music to my ears. .