V2 - Chapter Five.

comments low low on the previous two chapters. if you have not read or commented, go do that for me.

 if you have not read or commented, go do that for me

               "C'mon, Asia

               "C'mon, Asia. We need to go!"

               I'd finished my shower and currently moisturizing my body with lotion when my sister called from the other side of the door. I've been staying here with her for the past few days since Xiomara decided to move without anyone knowing. I was shocked to know not even Aalea knew about her move. I put on the long sleeve mini dress and checkered Vans before spraying on some of her perfume and finally walked out of the bathroom with the clothes I removed in my hand.

               My sister's bedroom has a bohemian style with pictures decorating her walls. She had on a white short sleeve crop top under button-front overalls and faux croc leather booties. She has her hair sleeked down in a low ponytail, side-parted. She looked at me, putting in her earrings. "Put your clothes in my hamper. I have to wash anyway."

I tossed the clothes I slept in into her hamper in the closet. "Why we rushing? I thought you didn't have class today?"

"I don't, but I'm going somewhere with Sharif later. I don't want to be spending the entire day looking for Mom."

"Right..." I brushed my full coarse curly hair over my shoulder. "You think she's still staying around Lyrewood?"

"Of course she is. She's not moving to far away from there. I'm gonna see if Marisol will send the address." She grabbed her faux leather carry backpack. "Let's go."

We walked out of her bedroom and outta her shared apartment. As she locks the door I ask, "don't you have a roommate?"

"I do. She's not here, though. Her boyfriends mother funeral was today so she supporting him." She informed as we walked downstairs.

"Isn't she the great girlfriend." I chuckled softly. We get into her 2013 Honda Fit and when she starts the car, her phone quickly connects to the Bluetooth. She handed me her phone to choose a song as she pulled out of the parking lot and heading to the highway.