Chapter Eleven. .

AALEA JIMENEZ

         A whole new week— Monday morning

A whole new week— Monday morning. Worst, slow day of the week.

My third period— AP French— the classroom I currently sat in. In front of the class going over the syllabus is my teacher, Mrs. Neely. She has skin the color of Kalahari sand, tall and curvy figure, and mid-length wavy hair. A floral peplum midi dress and white single strap heels is what she wore. She was a new teacher and guys were already claiming her as their 'wife'. Undeniably, she is beautiful.

"This class, I want it to be taken seriously.." Mrs. Neely continues to say, "Every Friday, there will be a quiz— focusing on vocabulary and grammar skills. Now, the exams will be given every end of the month; a written and spoken test..."

"Pause, so we have to stand in front of class speaking French?" A female classmate, Nya, asked Mrs. Neely.

"Yes ma'am..." Mrs. Neely nodded, "That's why I mentioned this class must be taken seriously. Exams are worth 40% of your grade. So, it's up to you on failing. Homework is due once the bell rings. We do it in class. No late work."

"I can already tell this class is finna be the death of me." Behind me, another classmate, Chelsea murmured lowly.

"Quickly, I need to take attention since I forgot." Mrs. Neely walked around her desk to the computer as my phone vibrated in my bag. Discreetly, I removed my phone from my bag and there was a text from my mother.

Madre

Make sure to get Jasmine from school.

You have the car. That's your job.

I won't be home smartass. Just do it Ariela. Gracias.

Fucking— "Aalea Jimenez?"

My name being called pulled my attention from my phone and to Mrs. Neely, "I'm right here."

She looked at me; nodding and counting me as here. Once she finished, she stood saying, "Tomorrow, we'll get down to business. But today, I want to introduce myself to everybody since I didn't have time to last week going over the handbook and syllabus. After I introduced myself I want to learn a little more about you guys, too. We have... twenty-five minutes left. Enough time to get through almost everyone..."

Mrs. Neely sat on her desk, crossing one leg over the other. I could hear two guys beside me whispering about how sexy and soft her legs looked.

"Okay, my name is Amanda Neely. I was born in Germany, raised about everywhere— New York, Utah, Japan, the United Kingdom, and when I was seventeen I moved to Edmond, Oklahoma where I spent the rest of my life. I'm married with two children; a son and daughter. I start substituting my time through college, graduated and became a teacher."