V2 - Chapter Thirty Two.

𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐙 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐒

              Breathing heavily and bodies drenched in sweat, Asia straddled me with her body trembling coming down from a pleasurable orgasm. She moved her hair from in front of her face and mashed our lips together. Our tongues lapped with each other as she gripped my head firmly and my fingers dug into the middle of her hair tugging softly.

She moaned and pulled her head back with a grin. "Goodness, we have to stop doing this."

"Aye, you start getting touchy-feely with me first?" Pointing at myself she stared into my orbs, "You had me pick you up all happy and shit. Which I meant to ask bout; why you so cheery today?"

"Okay," She breathed deeply, "you remember when I told you about what I was dealing with at home?"

"You ain't get into details, but yeah I remember. Why?"

"I've been free of those problems for almost two weeks now. I'm so fucking happy, relaxed, and mm, my sex drive has heightened — for you," She kissed me, "And you work it for me every time."

"Well, I ain't got this snake for nothin'," I winked making her smile and gently tug my chin hair. "Foreal doe; what was going on wit you there?"

Glancing away from me she says, "nothing for you to worry yourself about. It's over now and I think I'm good."

My eyebrow arched, "you think?"

"Yes — no, I know."

My gaze searched her orbs and I wanted to believe that, but something inside of me disagreed. But I nodded my head and said, "alright. . . I'm believing that but don't lie to me. Whatever been goin' on witchu you can talk to me bout. We friends that talk bout this kinda shit."

"Yeah, we are. But like I told you, I'm fine."

"Ew! Oh my God! Oh my God!"

Sudden voice caused Asia to leap from my lap and me to quickly grab my sweatpants from the floor as I turned towards the entryway to Camila and her friend backs to us.

"Uh, Cam. . ." I pulled my sweatpants above my waist, "What you doin here?"

"Who is she?! And why are you having sex on Mommas couch?!" Camila questioned in a raised tone.

Glancing at Asia, she now had on my windbreaker that fit largely on her body. "We, uh -- This — hold on, the fuck either one of y'all doin' here? It's the middle of a school day."

"Our last school day before Christmas break, be-tee-dubs," her friend remarked.

"Turn around Camila."

"No! Are you dressed? I've been traumatized enough."

"Yes. Now turn around." When she and her friend faced us I reiterated my question, "What the hell y'all doing here and not at school?"

"What are you doing having sex on Mommas couch? With her?" She responded with a question.

"We— hold on, mufucka I'm the big brotha. Ion' answer to you."