V2 - Chapter Ten.

𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐅 𝐂𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎

               4am. Releasing a frustrated breath, the loud moaning and headboard banging in the next room was still going in the next room, keeping me awake. Standing from my bed in only my boxers I slid my bare feet into my slides before leaving my bedroom to the moans growing louder. My bathroom break was short-lived. I washed and sanitized my hands thoroughly before I leave out and our other roommate Skylar peaked out of his bedroom with his cinnamon skin and silky covering his waves.

"Man, shut that bitch da fuck up!" Skylar shouted; quickly halting the girl moans coming from DeAndre's room. "Shit. . mufuckas in dis bitch tryna sleep. And she wanna be screaming like that my nigga. Ain't shit that good."

I only laughed and shook my head, heading straight back to my bedroom.

Skylar slammed his door shut when I walked back into mine. I plopped down on my bed whilst taking my phone from the charger checking the texts I have on my screen. A group chat with my teammates; coach informing wouldn't be practice today. Aalea sending me goodnight and that she loves me. Chuckling I read Jaheim text of him talking about our mother's stud girlfriend as he always does when I overheard inaudible talking passed my bedroom.

A few seconds passing the front door shuts and my bedroom opens. He smirked walking into my bedroom and falling down on my mattress. Sucking my teeth I say, "get the fuck off my bed bro. Y'know ion' play that shit. Move!"

"Damn, aight," he laughed, raising from my bed and sat in my chair. "OCD havin' ass. I know Aalea tired of yo ass."

"Ion' want no otha bitch sweat on my goddamn bed, da fuck unless it's my girl." I sat upright against the headboard. "And even her I wash my shit."

DeAndre chuckled. "You too much, fam. She still be fuckin' wit Marshay?"

"They was on FaceTime the other day. So yeah." One of my legs stretched out on the mattress as I looked at him. "Why foo?"

He shrugged. "Just askin'. ." he falls silent before saying, "I saw her on Instagram wit her li'l redheaded ass boyfriend."

I snickered. "Hatin' ass nigga. You ain't want her when she was around."

"I should hit her up. ."

"Leave dat girl alone, fam."

"I'ma just see what she on." He shrugged, leaning back in the chair. "She prolly still want a nigga."

"Like you wanted Principal Rich." I laughed loudly when he stared at me blankly. "Nigga you fell in love off a kiss my G."

"I ain't fall in love wit shit," he chuckled shifting in the chair. "She was fine then a bitch doe. All she hadda do was tell me she was smashin' Coach. I woulda stepped off."

"Nigga, you ain't have a choice. She was the principal dumb ass," I cracked a short laughter. "She wasn't going to to jail for you foo."

"Well I'm grown now. We needa go find dat ass."

"She ion' want you." I say covering my body with the blanket. "You done? I got class in a few hours, G."

"Yeah," he stood from the chair. "I needa go wash dis pussy off me anyway. We ain't got practice."

"I know. Shut my door. All the way."

Last I heard was my door closing before I was out. I woke a few hours later to my alarm going off. As any other day I was dreading to even be attending classes for the day. But I needed that education. I refused to simply depend on basketball. That's one thing my mother did teach me is to always have a plan B; majoring in Business to run my own community center being my Plan B. By 2pm, I finished with every class. I stood in front of the building Aalea would be walking out of.