𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟐

❛❛ do you want to get your hair dyed? ❜❜
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❛❛ do you want to get your hair dyed? ❜❜━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

she almost choked on her cake, thumping her chest as yeosang came towards her almost immediately, tapping on her back gently.

after her coughing fit, yeosang leaves and returns with a glass of water. he handed the thing to her as she takes it gratefully.

"you like someone???" she said, placing her glass down and looking at the wizard with curiosity. her eyes sparkled at the idea of yeosang having a partner of some sort.

she props her elbows down on the table and lays her chin on both her hands, a goofy smile on her face. yeosang rolls his eyes before lightly throwing her a small rolled up tissue "you act as if you werent just dying earlier"

her smile falters a little at the mention of death but quickly wipes it off her face "so who's the lucky lady or.. guy?"

"she's someone you know. dont worry about it" he says, crossing his arms together and laying them flat on the wooden table.

yeosang eyes her as the princess squints her eyes teasingly, poking the boy by the shoulder "is it that handmaid? uhmm i think her name was yana? yema? yuna?"

the wizard chuckles "its yuna" he takes a bite of his cake, tasting its chocolaty goodness "and no, its not her"

she sighs as she thinks of any girl she sees around the palace "ryujin? yeji? lia? chaeryeong?"

he shakes his head in fascination "its not them" he pinches her cheeks as she pouted "why are you even so keen on finding out who she is?"

"i can hook her up with you! what if she suddenly falls in love with another guy? what'll happen to you.. i dont want to see you go heartbroken or something"

yeosang looks her straight in the eyes, giving the princess a small genuine smile. soojin felt herself feeling shy as they're proximity was too close.

"just as long as she's happy..  i'll be happy whoever she ends up with, even if its not me"

soojin, much to her dismay, didnt end up finding out who the girl was. as keen as she was trying to find out who the girl is, the wizard was as equally keen to not tell her.

the two continued their small venture, taking their time walking along this quiet part of bogwon.

they guessed that this part was mostly for people who had money to spare since the items and the things here were twice as expensive as the ones in town. the people who they passed by wore expensive looking corsets and trench coats. those people eyed them, judging the way they looked compared to them.