𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟎

❛❛ its good to be back ❜❜
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❛❛ its good to be back ❜❜━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

after a couple days more of traveling, soojin and the members of the crew finally arrived at sagwa.

jongho tells hongjoong to head for the royal harbor, to which the captain didnt argue with. as treasure comes closer, a guard stops them by the gate.

"what is your business here?" he says, eying the captain by the quarterdeck. jongho suddenly appears from behind, nodding at the guard, who's eyes grew wide at the sight of the prince.

"open the gates!" he shouts, motioning for the rest of the guards to open up the large metal gates.

the prince and captain thanks the man before they maneuver the ship, docking treasure neatly inside the castle's vicinity.

as their feet met with the moist wood of the harbor, jongho had let out an eased sigh "its good to be back"

san approaches the prince, patting his back with a small yet tense smile "its not over yet, i hope your father agrees to help us jongho"

the prince turned to meet eyes with the older "he will, and if he doesn't.. i'll do everything i can to persuade him"

after leaving orders, hongjoong and the eight other people went towards the castle entrance with jongho and san leading the way.

seonghwa had his arm wrapped around the gunner's shoulder, he was calming rubbing his hands, trying his best to comfort the fidgeting gunner "you know.. we'll understand if you want to stay. its been years since you've last set foot on a kingdom and this- this might bring back some bad memories"

wooyoung sighs "its fine, hwa. dont worry.. i want to come with you"

the navigator nods, keeping his arms around the gunner as they walked side by side "just remember that they're different people woo.. they wont hurt you"

the gunner slyly takes a peek behind his shoulder "i know"

soojin had walked a little behind them, her fist balled together with anxiety. the wizard had noticed her and decided to walk slower- matching with her pace. the princess didnt seem to notice the wizard's presence as her mind had been busy and full of thoughts.

"hey" yeosang said, when she didnt turn to him, yeosang had reached down to hold her hand. soojin blinked before turning to him with a smile "sorry"

yeosang smiled back "its fine but.. are you alright?"

soojin nodded "im just worried with whatever's going to happen"

"dont be, everything will be alright" he said, squeezing her hand as she turns to look forward and stares at the seven men in front.