𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟖

❛❛ we wanted to see it for ourselves ❜❜
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❛❛ we wanted to see it for ourselves ❜❜━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"welcome to sagwa" king joonho bows.

the servants who came to greet were lined on the sides, as the the family walks throughout the large golden doors. they bowed and held it in place, remembering the protocol they were taught when they entered to work for the palace.

jongho and san were standing on the left side of the king whilst the queen and jiseon were on his right. the pirates minus wooyoung was there too as well as mingi.

soojin and yeosang barely had enough time to get themselves out of their training outfit and into their formal wear.

"king joonho. it is nice to see you again. queen minhae, princess jiseon and prince jongho"

"likewise, namjoon" he nods to the him "you too, my sons" he greets the four princes behind.

king namjoon was one of the youngest kings in their lands. he was chosen amongst his six other brothers as he was the oldest and the rightful heir to the throne.

only at the age of 25, he took over the throne on behalf of his father and now that he is already 28, myra had been prospering ever since he was appointed to rule.

king joonho treated them like his own sons as they were only a few years older than his own children.

the king dismisses their servants as they prepare dinner for the two families. hongjoong and his men also excuses themselves, pulling mingi and yeosang along to leave only the royals.

namjoon spots san and soojin, his face almost turning white at the appearance of the two. his brothers behind also does the same, the one with plump lips had his mouth open wide with shock.

"p–prince san? s–soojin?" he speaks, covering his mouth in shock.

the two bows, a smile ghosting their faces "king namjoon" soojin says "prince jimin, taehyung, jungkook"

the youngest amongst the brothers approaches the siblings as he pokes them on their arms. he flinches back in shock "it really is you!"

he engulfs them in a hug, the remaining two joining them soon and leaving namjoon alone, face morphed into a smile. he looks at king joonho "when you said that they really were here.. i didnt believe you at first, your majesty"

king joonho only smiles as a response "is that why you came her early?"

namjoon nods, looking at the group hugging with soft eyes "i— we wanted to see it for ourselves"

king joonho nods with a smile as he gestures for the young king to join his brothers "i'll have a servant assists you when dinner is prepared. i'll let you have your moment"