𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟗

❛❛ happy birthday! ❜❜
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❛❛ happy birthday! ❜❜━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

the palace has been very busy, maids were scurrying all over the place, pushing carts filled with delicacies and polished utensils that the party goers would be using.

it was early in the morning still and the celebration for soojin's party wasnt until lunch time. the princess was woken up early to get her prepared, getting assisted by wendy.

after taking a bath, they did her makeup and got her dressed-- her gown was a beautiful peach color, matching well with her lilac hair which was tied up in a elegant bun. the orange amulet was sitting delicately on her neck and a small tiara was on her head.

she stared at her reflection. this was the most formal she had looked after months "you look beautiful your highness"

she smiles shyly, bowing gratefully to those who helped her prepare. they exit her room, greeting her a happy birthday once again and leaving the princess alone with wendy.

they could hear the commotion outside her balcony, the announcer calling out the names of a few kingdoms that have arrived-- kingdoms which she knew was closely allied with both zeeta and sagwa.

"would you like to take your leave now your highness?" wendy asks, standing behind her as she looks outside the windows.

"have the boys prepared themselves?" she asked, not pertaining which among the eight.. or even the brothers.

"they are still in the process of getting ready" wendy answers simply. as if the servant had read her mind, she continues to ask "do you want to join prince san in his room?"

soojin smiles brightly, nodding as wendy nods as well. they walk their way towards san room, passing by the other rooms that houses the other seven boys and myra royals.

yeosang emerges from one of the doors. he was wearing a white dress shirt and a black blazer with gold accents. his hair is neatly styled and parted in the middle, its natural brown color seeming lighter than usual.

soojin stops in her tracks, wendy follows suit when she felt her presence disappear. the princess pried her eyes away from the wizard as she tells wendy that she'll go to her brother's chambers by herself. wendy bows, greets her a happy birthday once more and leaves.

when they were now alone, she stares back at the wizard, yeosang eying her weirdly "what are you doing?" he says, putting his hands in his pockets with a brow raised.

soojin comes nearer, yeosang backing up until he was near the wall. the princess eyes him up and down as she pokes a finger to his chest "you look nice"

she smiles at him, backing up and observing him from afar. yeosang, slightly feeling conscious, blocks his body from view "stop looking"

he touches the tip of her tiara as he walks pass her "slow down" she says, her heels clicking under the marble flooring.