𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟒

❛❛ promise ❜❜
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❛❛ promise ❜❜━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

a week had passes by smoothly, the group of friends barely having enough time to hang out with eachother.

their schedules for the week had only consisted of eating, training and sleeping. feeling extremely exhausted from the intensive training they have to endure daily.

the only proper interaction they've had with eachother was only during breakfast, lunch and dinner, but it didnt last very long.

wooyoung and soojin had managed to keep their relationship a secret. being casual with eachother and the gunner acting cold at times to avoid having any suspicions.

even though they were apart this whole week, even if they were only at the starting point of their relationship, the distance wasn't really much of a big deal, but they did miss eachother very much, having the desire for one another's presence and or physical touch. only settling for glances here and there.

it killed soojin to have this kept from her brother for so long, and it didnt help when san would occasionally tease her and jongho together.

she was scared of what her brother's reaction would be, but she had to face it someday, and hopefully.. soon. she just couldn't find the right timing.

it was the last day of their training today. everyone except yeosang and hongjoong was there, in the middle of a huge field with hurdles.

not everyone from the close-range group was required to join. only a handpick of people since some would be joining the navy during the battle.

soojin was guiding her horse around, galloping around the field with speed. her lilac hair was tied up in a ponytail, a helmet in her head and a sword by her belt.

her face was focused as she circles around, yet a laugh escaped from her lips as she enjoys whatever she was doing. aside from reading, the princess very much enjoyed horseback riding, learning it when she was just a little girl along with her brothers.

the boys watched her with a smile, hearing her laughter for miles as she continues to ride her horse expertly, going through the hurdles with ease.

she dismounts her horse after, jongho giving her a hand as she successfully lands on both her feet.

the next person goes, xion riding on a separate horse beside as he guides the man through the course.

the group watches on, sitting on the grass below. the princess sits behind them, crossing her legs together as she props her hands behind her for balance. everyone was focused, looking in front as they wait for their turn.