𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟑

❛❛ i just want it to be simple ❜❜
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❛❛ i just want it to be simple ❜❜━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

the five men along with the princess were gathered inside a gazebo, set in the middle of the palace's ever so beautiful garden.

vines crawled all over the gazebo's exterior with small flowers adding pops of color, decorating the place in a very welcoming way.

they were sitting around a table. tea cups and teapots filled with herbal tea were laid in front of them as well a plate of baked apple pie.

a servant came and poured them each a cup, clouds of steam still coming out as it indicated that the drink was fresh and hot. the servant excused himself after finishing as he bowed and left the gazebo, the tray clinged in between his arm and abdomen.

soojin took hold of her cup, bringing it near her lips and blew. she sips the warm drink, a smile plastering on her face.

"its so good to just relax for a while.. with all of you guys" she says. her brother reaches forward and tucks a stray piece of her lilac hair back.

she smiles as she looks at the two empty chairs in front "where's hongjoong and jongho?"

the other men also turned to the chairs, the quartermaster shrugging as he takes a bite of his sweet pastry "they're having a meeting with king joonho. i think they're already discussing the plans for the raid on zeeta" she nods.

"where's yeosang?" seonghwa asked this time, using his head to point to the empty chair beside her.

"ahh he's looking around the garden. he told me that he was looking for the twilight bloom" the pirates looked at her quizzically as seonghwa furrows his forehead as a sign for her to continue.

"the twilight bloom-"

"its a flower that can only be found here in sagwa. the palace is the only place that has it since its very hard to grow" yeosang joins them, cutting the princess off mid-sentence.

soojin tilts her head to the side, pointing towards the wizard's direction "that"

yeosang gives a chuckle as he takes a sip of his already warm tea, he adds a ton of sugar and honey as he prefers his drinks to be sweet.

seonghwa looks at the wizard's drink, squinting his eyes as yeosang stirs it "are you sure that's still drinkable?"

yeosang chuckles once again, soojin snickering beside him "its good"

he turns to the girl beside, eyes filled with delight "i found the flower, i cant believe they were able to grow that many"

"we should look at it with hongjoong! im sure he'll love seeing it" she said.