𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟏

❛❛ we would do everything to get back our kingdom or die trying ❜❜
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❛❛ we would do everything to get back our kingdom or die trying ❜❜━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

the king has ordered his servants to guide the men to their own respective guest rooms. soojin was trailing behind a handmaid with the boys and their own servants just behind her. she takes a look behind and sees seonghwa, hands behind his back as he walks calmly. the navigator also meets her glance, smiling as he raised his brows.

she chuckles as the servant opens the door, the princess enters and was soon greeted by a large room. there was a king-sized bed in the middle with wooden bedside tables with golden accents on it's sides. the walls were lined with huge windows and on one side, there were glass double doors that led to a small balcony. there was also a dresser and a small round table with chairs on each side.

the room looked lavish and it hit her with such familiarity that it almost made her tear up.. yet, it felt weird. her surroundings felt weird and she misses the simplicity of the ship.

"my name is wendy, your majesty, and i shall be your personal handmaid for the rest of your stay" the girl bows "his majesty said to gather by the dinning halls at seven. some servants will be joining you momentary to help you prepare for supper" the servant bows once again and leaves her alone inside.

after a few, a couple of servants came in, preparing her bath and laying her beautiful gown on top of her bed.

they helped prepare soojin as they occasionally spoke with the princess whenever she had questions or just complimented her with her appearance. after they were done, they turned her to the large mirror by the corner as they made finishing touches.

"you dont have to do much" she says, placing her hands in front "we'll just be having dinning"

the two servants smiled "it's alright your majesty"

soojin fishes out the orange amulet from somewhere as she asked for the girls to help her wear it around her neck. it was something she couldn't have around, it was something that somehow soothed her whenever she was nervous.

she plasters one last smile on her face before the two servants escorted her out and towards the dining hall.

"i'll take her from here" they stopped when they suddenly hear a familiar voice. the servants bowing at the sight of their prince. jongho dismisses them as he offers the princess his left arm. she smiles at this, wrapping her right around it as they make their way towards their destination.

"it feels weird wearing a gown once again" she says, using her free hand to dust off the imaginary particles in her clothing.

the prince chuckles "its been months soojin, i understand why.. but nonetheless, you look stunning"