𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒

❛❛ how is this ppossible? ❜❜

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

everyone on the ship was staring back and forth soojin and her brother.

both stood still, their feet seeming to be glue to the floorboards below. the pirates cleared a path between the two, soojin finally being able to see her brother clearly.

he looked the same, except for the fact that the prince had dyed his hair to black with red piercing highlights.

other than that, everything about the prince was the same. the same eyes, same nose, same smile, same everything.

it was really him.

choi san.

her brother.

living and breathing right in front of her.

soojin's feet slowly trailed its way towards her brother, her mind in a daze. san ran to her, meeting her halfway and embraced his sister tightly, lifting her a little bit off the ground.

soojin finally broke down when she came in contact with her brother, holding him tightly as if she were to lets go, the latter would disappear "s–san" the princess stuttered "you— you're..."

san shushed her, calmly patting her head as his tears slowly streamed down his face.

while the two were having their moment, the captain dismissed everyone. only him, the navigator, the gunner and quartermaster maintained.

the boys were confused to what was happening between their crew member and the zeeta residents— specifically san's relation to the girl he was clinging on to for dear life.

yunho silently stood beside mingi, placing his arms around the latter's shoulder to comfort the trembling guard.

"i missed you so much" the princess choked on her tears, swallowing the lump in her throat as san placed a long kiss on top of her head.

"i miss you too sister.. i thought i was never going to see you again"

sister?

hongjoong turns to his navigator and gunner to check whether his ears heard it properly. the two were also shocked with the new information, staring wide-eyed at the siblings before turning to their captain.

soojin dug her face deeper into san's chest "how is this p–possible?" her voice was muffled "you.. i thought— everyone thought you were dead"

the prince chuckled softly "i thought i was too"

soojin lifted her head and held her brother's cheeks "how?"