𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟓

❛❛ it was just a friendly match ❜❜
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❛❛ it was just a friendly match ❜❜━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"we'll be starting our training"

hongjoong had gathered his men on sagwa's very spacious training grounds. the pirates were change into something more appropriate for the day ahead.

even the eight boys were in their training gear. white shirts and cargo pants, along with some protective gear.

leedo, the head of the army, was standing beside their captain. he had a wooden sword in his hand, its tip pointed to the ground.

each were equiped with the same wooden swords. the crew stood in front of each other, their weapons crosses.

leedo was shouting orders around to which the men followed. the thumping of wood as their sticks clashed with each other sounded all over the field.

soojin was also there, sitting on a bench, overlooking the men as they train. she had told them that she would just be watching for the first day before joining them.

yes, she was joining them.

after hours and hours of bickering with san, she had managed to convince him with her stubborn personally.

she wasn't going to let them fight in a battle she asked for without her.

zeeta was and is her home.

she was wearing a green dress, nesting just below her knees, her feet dangled as she sways it, not prying her eyes away from the crowd in front.

jiseon had joined her soon. soojin turning to the other princess, she pats the seat beside her as the brunette happily took it.

soojin was glad to see jiseon out and about, she was looking brighter than when they first saw her a few nights ago. it was as if they were greeted with a new person. she understood why, they were finally going to avenge soobin.

"so you'll be joining them tomorrow?" the brunette asked, settling herself beside the younger. soojin nods, smiling.

"i've never seen a princess do that before. i can't wait to see you!" she wiggles her side towards soojin, earning a chuckle "i also cant believe you're fighting alongside them- are you sure soojin? its beyond dangerous"

soojin only nods, her lilac hair bouncing up and down "i've watched and trained with soobin before... they-" she directs her head towards the group of eight boys "also trained me back at the ship"

jiseon only gives a slight smile, soojin places her arms around the older "plus, i grew up with two older brothers"

"well.. i grew up with one and he wouldn't even let me hold a dagger" soojin chuckles as jiseon crossed her arms with a pout.