𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟏

❛❛ you and i could never be ❜❜
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❛❛ you and i could never be ❜❜━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

soojin stops short, feeling breathless as she places her hands on both her knees to calm herself down.

the dark figure in front stopped, feeling her presence from behind but did not turn.

they were in the middle of the garden, home to the mysterious and beautiful twilight bloom.

it was dark outside, the lamp posts around seemed dull with the moon and the stars being their only source of light.

the place was so quiet. the chirping of crickets accompanied them yet the pounding inside her heart muffled them out-- making her focus only on her and the boy.

wooyoung.

"wooyoung" she voiced out.

the gunner tensed up, thankful that the night was dark and hide most of his nervous demeanor.

he turns towards her slowly, brow raised at an attempt to look unaffected.

but he was the complete opposite.

soojin looked beautiful under the moonlight. her white silk gown underneath clung to her body perfectly and seeing the princess wear his favorite denim jacket made his heart skip. her lilac hair was slightly disheveled, her lips plump and her cheeks tainted a subtle pink. he noticed every single detail about her.

she was ethereal. unreal.

and he thinks for a moment that the princess resembled an angel.

his hands were stuffed into his pockets, balling themselves to keep himself calm.

but little does he know that soojin was also struck by him, her feet glued to the ground and her words getting stuck on her throat.

when wooyoung turned towards her, shadows casted over his face with the moonlight shining.

he was perfect to her eyes.

she loved how the wind blew on his hair, and how the soft material of his thin dress shirt flowed against in. how the moonlight highlighted his honey skin and plump lips. how his long eyelashes fluttered and created shadows under his eyes.

his eyes. they were like two pools, so deep. sparkling. it held such a depth. told so many stories she wanted to know.

he walked towards her when she didnt respond, only leaving a few feet of distance between them.

up close, she could finally see the mole underneath his eye and the one perfectly settled on his lower lip.

it was the small details she loved about him.