Short Stack (The Maximoff Twins)

MORE FLUFF. Also for jruecker22. I'm spoiling you with fluff, just like I said I would. Enjoy it.

/////////////////////////

Wanda happily snuggled up against the couch, a blanket wrapped around her. She was reading a book called Divergent. She knew people routinely called it a rip-off of The Hunger Games, and it was similar. But Wanda liked this series better. Maybe it was because everyone seemed to fear the divergents because they didn't understand them. Wanda was familiar with that.

Suddenly, there was a breeze and a streak of blue. "Whatcha reading, Wanda?" Pietro asked, flipping through the pages of her book.

"Pietro!"

"What?" He asked with fake innocence.

"Give it back!"

He held it up over his head. "Get it yourself, short stack."

Wanda tried to grab it from his grip with her powers, but he snatched it back. "No powers. That's cheating," He smirked.

Wanda huffed, getting to her feet, standing on the couch. She suddenly jumped on him, trying to reach the book. Pietro shoved her to the floor.

"Give it back, you bas****!" She screeched.

Pietro laughed. Wanda kicked him in the shins, making him yelp and drop the book, which she caught.

"That was a dirty play," Pietro groaned.

"But not cheating!" Wanda exclaimed cheerily, literally skipping off.

Pietro hissed in pain. He sat down and grabbed his aching shin. "I asked for that," He grumbled. "But at least that's the end of it."

He was wrong. Very, very wrong.

-•-

Wanda snuck out of her bedroom. It was 3am, and she knew everyone would be sound asleep- except for maybe Vision, who didn't need sleep. She walked silently to the kitchen, grabbing a large cup.

"What are you doing up, Miss Maximoff?" Vision asked her. Wanda had suspected he'd ask her.

"First of all, call me Wanda, Vizh. Second of all, I woke up. I came here to get a cup of water."

She put some ice into the cup. Not ice cubes, but the chewy cylindrical ice that you would get at a lot of restaurants. Tony liked that kind, so that's what the facility was always stocked with. It meant a lot of ice could fit in one cup, and that was EXACTLY what she needed. She filled the cup with a bottle of cold water from the fridge.

Vision looked confused as to why she didn't just drink from the bottle, but he didn't question it. Especially when she poured in a second one to fill up the cup.

Wanda walked back to her room, quietly opening the door to Pietro's room. She snuck over to his bed, climbing onto it. She knew the boy slept like a rock and wouldn't wake up.

She lifted the cup high over his head, smirking. She suddenly dumped it, spilling the freezing water all over her twin's head. "WHO'S THE SHORT STACK NOW?!" She exclaimed as his eyes flew open in a panic.

"You little-" Pietro grabbed her, yanking her on top of him. He flipped them over, using super speed to put on the shower- with only cold water. He ran back to his room, grabbing Wanda and quickly but gently putting her in. He wanted to make her suffer, not hurt her.

Wanda shrieked at the cold. She reached for him, but he ran out of her reach. When she tried to get out, he pinned her back down.

Her hair and nightgown clung to her skin, freezing. "Ok, ok! I'm sorry, Pietro! I'm so sorry! Please-please just let me out!"

She was shivering fairly violently, and her lips were turning blue. Pietro pulled her out of the water, gently setting her on the floor. He grabbed her a thick, warm towel and a change of clothes. Water was running down her face, and her hands were shaking too hard to get a good grasp on anything.

Pietro felt a twinge of guilt. He quickly got her out of her clothes, dried her off and put the dry pjs on her. She clung to him. "Still... c-cold."

Pietro gently carried her to her bed, since his was soaked. He laid down next to her and she cuddled up to him. "I'm sorry, Pietro."

He rubbed her back. "I'm sorry too, Wanda."

"I overreacted."

"You did, but I did to. I forgot you can't tolerate cold as well as I can. "

"It's ok. I love you, bratr."

"I love you, too, angel." They fell asleep, snuggling.

Oblivious to Vision, who had come to see what all the commotion was about. He chuckled and let the twins sleep, going back to the book Wanda had loaned him. What was it called? Divergent?