*Insert Creative Sickness-Related Title Here* (The Maximoff Twins)

I have decided to bless you with another picture of little Elizabeth Olsen. (I have far too many. I need to find ones of everyone else and do a chapter that's just pictures of the smol Avengers.) This is for you, PrincessRainbow121 . I hope you feel better soon!

/////////////////////////////////////////

Wanda rolled over in her sleep, a small whine escaping her lips. Pietro rubbed her hot shoulder, shushing her. "You'll be ok," He muttered, half to himself.

He grabbed a rag that they normally used to dry their hands with and ran it under the faucet, soaking it with cold water. He rung it out. He took the now cold rag over to his sister. She had flipped onto her back, and was squirming in her sleep. Pietro sighed as he placed the rag on her forehead. He tried to assess how bad she was.

She had kicked the blankets down to the foot of the bed- he assumed that she had been too hot- and all the thrashing and moving around had hiked her nightgown up to her waist. He would've pulled it back down if not for the fact that she was covered in sweat.

She was still sweating, but it wasn't as bad as it had been. He was debating whether or not he should just slip off her nightgown and just have her be in her underwear. He decided against it.

As he moved to take away the blankets, he heard a whimper. He looked over to see that Wanda had woken up.

"Pietro?"

"Yes?"

"I don't.. I don't feel so well."

"That's because you're sick, Sestra. Go back to sleep."

"I can't! My head hurts! And I'm hot! Why am I so hot?"

"You have a fever, Wanda. You need to go to sleep. We can't afford any medicine. You'll have to sleep it off."

"How am I supposed to go to sleep when I'm so hot? And my head hurts so bad!"

Pietro cringed. "I.. I can't really do anything, Wands. I'm sorry. I can take your nightgown off?"

"Yes, please."

Pietro helped her out of the clothing. She whined. "Why does my head hurt so bad?"

"I don't know, Wandie." He gently started massaging her face, shoulders, and neck in an attempt to combat the pain. It seemed to help some, though she nodded as he occasionally made the pain worse. "I'm sorry," He whispered every time this happened.

Her eyes eventually started to droop before closing all the way. He continued the massaging for another few minutes to make sure she was really sleeping. When he was confidant she was, he grabbed the keys to the small apartment and hurried to the store, hoping to find some painkillers. He did, but the cheapest box cost 5 euros. He didn't have that much unless he wanted to miss a couple meals. He ended up deciding that it would be worth it to relieve at least some of his sister's pain.

What he didn't know was that an old couple had noticed the teen debating whether or not to get the medicine. He certainly didn't notice the woman grab the strongest stuff available, which cost 12 euros- something that Pietro would never pay for medicine. They bought the medicine and tapped him on the shoulder as soon as he made his decision.

He raised his eyebrows. "Yes?"

He was handed the bag.

"Here, dieťa." (Child) The old woman said to him. "This will work much better."

His eyes went wide as he looked in the bag. "No, no, no, babička. I cannot take this." (Grandmother)

"Of course you can. I've seen you here before. You never but medicine unless you have to, as it is too expensive. If you're desperate enough to buy some, you need the good stuff. One tablet of that will be enough to stop the pain for hours."

"Thank you, so much. I'll pay you back."

The couple chuckled. "In time, syn. In time," (Son) The man chuckled as he and his wife walked away.

Pietro beamed at the contents of the bag before racing back to his and Wanda's apartment.

He gently shook her awake, after getting a cup of water. "Take this," He said, handing a pill and the cup to his sister, who didn't even hesitate to swallow it, which was uncharacteristic of her.

She went back to sleep, and Pietro started making some late lunch, an instant soup packet going into the pot to feed himself and his sister. Pietro allowed the soup to cook some and grabbed some stale bread. He woke up Wanda. She was still hot, but she was no longer miserable. After she finished lunch, he sent her back to bed.

"Pietro, I'm fine now, really. I-"

"You're going back to sleep. Doctor's orders."

She rolled her eyes but went back to bed.

Pietro nodded his head confidently before he got seconds.