In Secret (WinterWidow)

Post Civil War. Scott and Clint are back at home.

/////////////////////////////

Natasha stirred, yawning. Bucky's arm was wrapped around her waist, making it hard to move. She glanced at the clock. 6am. Sh**. Steve would be coming to wake Bucky up for their morning run with Sam. She moved his arm off of her.

His eyes opened. "What is it, Baby?"

"Steve will be here any minute, I've gotta go."

"Do you have to?" He groaned.

"Yes, unfortunately," She said, getting out of bed and slipping her nightgown over her underwear.

Bucky quickly kissed her. "See you later then."

"You too." She quickly left the room, sneaking back into the one she shared with Wanda. The teenager was luckily still fast asleep, just as she was when Natasha snuck out that night. Nat climbed into bed, knowing the alarm clock would go off in a few minutes.

Sure enough, it went off and Wanda reached over to hit the snooze button. Nat grabbed her wrist, stopping her. "No hitting the snooze button."

"Fine," The brunette grumbled, rolling over.

"Wanda, you have to get up."

"I don't wanna."

"Too bad." Natasha pulled her out of bed.

"You're no fun." She got up, dragging her feet as she walked to the kitchen to get herself some breakfast.

Natasha rolled her eyes. Teenagers.

-•-

A few days went by. Steve and Sam had gone on a small mission for a couple of days. They left Nat and Bucky in charge of the safety of the safe house and Wanda.

Nat sat in bed reading. She occasionally glanced over at Wanda to see if the girl had fallen asleep. Nat wanted to go to Bucky, but she didn't want to risk Wanda knowing their secret. She was getting impatient.

"What's got you so... hyped up? Is that the right term?" Wanda pressed her eyebrows together.

Natasha laughed. "It probably is. You need to mind your own business and go to sleep."

"So do you."

"It's midnight."

"I'm a big girl. And you didn't answer my question."

"Yes, I did. I told you that you picked the right term."

"You know what I meant!" Wanda whined.

"What has me so 'hyped up' is none of your business. You need to go to bed now, young lady, or you won't be having any dessert tomorrow night."

Wanda grumbled under her breath before turning off the light and putting her book down. She rolled over.

Forty-five minutes and counting later, Wanda was finally asleep. Nat snuck out of their room across the hall to Bucky's.

"Took you long enough. Almost thought you weren't coming." Bucky smirked.

Natasha rolled her eyes. "I got held up by Wanda. That girl would not go to sleep."

"Does she have to be asleep?"

"She's a telepath, James. Do you want a teenage telepath hearing us?"

"Guess not. She might be scarred for life."

Natasha laughed and Bucky locked the door.

-•-