The Gray Family meets the fearsome three from Saintwood

Pat

I woke up the next day on the couch with Britt sleeping on me. We must have fallen asleep on the couch last night. I looked down, noticing her short, messy hair. Britt's haircut was different but cute. I never dated a girl with short hair before, but I like it.

Britt stirred as I laid there and lifted her head to look at me.

"Morning," Britt yawned.

"Morning," I said.

Britt propped herself up on my chest. "Do you think Jesse and Skylar's uncle will help me?" Britt questioned.

"God, I hope so. Although, pretending that you're a guy will take getting used to with you," I mentioned.

Britt giggled.

"Good morning, sleepyheads. You didn't disgrace our couch during the night with your sinful behavior, did you?" Parker asked, leaning on the back of the couch.

"Doubtful, considering that's Presley's area," I answered.

Parker chuckled as Presley came downstairs. "Have you guys seen Eliza?" Presley asked.

"Isn't the cling wrap with you?" Parker asked.

"No, she didn't come home last night," Presley said, shaking his head.

Parker and I looked at each other. Then the front door opened, and Eliza walked into the house.

Presley walked over to Eliza. "Where have you been?" He asked.

"I hung out with Selena and Josie, watching movies. We fell asleep," Eliza answered.

"Next time, call," Presley said, walking away.

Eliza stood there, confused, as did Parker, Britt, and I.

"I should have called. Presley is right to feel upset," Eliza said, excusing Presley's behavior.

Britt and I sat up on the couch.

"Don't tell me that you're cowering to baby brother," Parker mentioned.

"It's respect," Eliza said, making an excuse.

"Since when?" Parker questioned.

I got up off the couch. Payton and Paxton came downstairs.

"What's going on here?" Payton asked.

"Oh, baby brother thinks he will act like an ass to his girl and expect her to take it," Parker said as Pax walked over to me.

"Oh? That's a damn shame," Payton said, going into the kitchen and dragging Presley out of the kitchen and into the living room.

"What the hell, Pay?" Presley yelled as Payton gripped Presley's arm.

"You don't treat your girl with disrespect, ever," Payton ordered.

My brothers and I looked at each other. Presley yanked his arm away. "I would never do that," Presley said emphatically.

"Oh? So, you didn't make your girl feel insecure?" Payton questioned.

Presley's expression changed.

"You're better than that, Presley," Payton told Presley.

"Eliza, why don't we go upstairs," Britt suggested as Eliza nodded. The girls went upstairs as we stood there. Shaun passed them on the way down, and Britt shook her head. He turned and went back upstairs. It was a brother moment.

"I didn't mean to make Eliza feel insecure, but I know guys will chase her," Presley admitted.

"Real smooth, ex-lax," Pax said.