Nothing like conspiring to keep family together

Pat

After homecoming, we had to keep Eliza from running back to Presley. Do you have any idea how difficult it is to keep someone like Eliza from giving into Presley? It's difficult.

Every time Eliza would cave, we worked to keep that from happening.

"Why can't I talk to Presley? He looks so sad," Eliza commented as we stood in the school's quarter.

"That defeats the purpose of you dumping Presley and making him a bigger schmuck than he is acting," Kaxon answered.

"But I love Presley," Eliza said, defending Presley.

"Do you love how Presley is treating you?" Pax questioned.

"Well, no," Eliza answered.

"Then don't cave and deal with an ass like Mason here," Kaxon remarked, thumbing at Mason, who gave Kaxon an annoyed look.

"Kaxon isn't wrong. You are an ass," I told Mason.

"Can we leave me out of this?" Mason asked.

"Stop acting like an ass to Nora," Kaxon told Mason while shrugging.

"Look, we know our brother," I said, gesturing between Pax and I. "Presley never dealt with girls telling him no. When you think you're king shit, you end up as shit. Plus, Presley has a habit of making terrible decisions. Ask Parker," I reasoned.

Eliza looked at me with confusion.

"Damn. You're slow. Don't cave to Presley and make him work for you. It's not that complicated," Pax remarked.

We all looked at Pax.

"I tire of tiptoeing around people," Pax said.

I shook my head. Pax isn't the most patient person. Case in point, Pax and Shaun - need I say more?

"Schmuck, three o'clock," Kaxon announced, pointing at Presley.

We whisk Eliza away before Presley talked to her. I know we're shits for doing it, but Presley needed to learn.

Presley

I saw Eliza with my brothers and cousins and started walking towards them when they left. What the hell? Now, my family is helping my ex?

All I want to do is talk to Eliza. I sighed and went to class. After class, I stopped and got a coffee. I saw Eliza and approached her when Selena and Josie stopped me.

"You don't want to do that," Selena advised.

"Why not?" I asked with irritation.

"Because the girl broke up with you. Do you want to make the situation worse?" Josie asked.

"No," I mumbled.

"Then let us help you," Selena said as she and Josie shoved me out of the coffee shop.

Pat

We lowered our menus and watched Selena and Josie push Presley out of the coffee shop. We smiled at each other as Eliza got her coffee and walked over to our table.

"Now what?" Eliza asked.

"Next phase of the plan," I answered as the others nodded.

Eliza furrowed her brows.

Parker and Markus found some random guy.

"You come with us," Parker said, escorting the guy away with Markus, making the guy confused.

When Parker and Markus were alone with the guy, Markus handed the guy a fifty-dollar bill. The guy held up the money in his hand and looked at Parker and Markus.