A forces of nature on Halloween

Pat

Pax and I are alike because we're twins, but we differ in tastes. Pax hates holidays, and I love them. Kaxon likes holidays to see how many treats he can get, even though he can't have them. Mason prefers Halloween over any holiday.

Jesse suggested we check out this old, abandoned asylum on the outskirts of town. I'm down for it, but Pax opted out. He hung with Shaun and watch It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown, wuss.

Kaxon, Jesse, Mason, Skylar, Britt, and I explored the old nuthouse. Since my family is crazy, it made sense to check out where they originated from in the past. I'm sure Grammy Gray lived in one at some point, considering everyone mentioned she was bat shit crazy.

We got into the car, and Jesse drove to the abandoned asylum. She pulled up to the building, and we got out of the vehicle.

"Okay, there's nothing creepy about this," Kaxon mentioned, looking at the dilapidated building.

"I think it's cool," Mason said, staring at it.

"You would since you find the stupidest shit cool," Kaxon remarked.

I chuckled.

"Well, no time like the present," Jesse said to us.

"Shouldn't you say that when you're making out with me, not smacking my hands away?" Kaxon questioned.

"Listen, you horny toad, no girl enjoys a guy groping them constantly," Jesse countered.

"I wouldn't mind if a guy groped me," Skylar mentioned.

We all looked at Skylar strangely.

"Just saying, if someone were to grope me, I wouldn't object," Skylar reiterates, looking at Mason, who was busy checking out the asylum.

Kaxon walked over to Skylar. "Yeah, you're barking up the wrong tree because that dude is oblivious with chicks," Kaxon informed Skylar.

Skylar looked at Britt and me. We nodded. Jesse grabbed Kaxon's arm and dragged him to the asylum.

"Tell my parents I'm sorry for anything I ever did. I didn't mean to put the spicy sauce in Dad's underwear and blame Pat," Kaxon yelled.

I did a double-take. "Wait. Pops beat my ass for that stunt," I exclaimed, running after Kaxon.

Kaxon got loose from Jesse and took off towards the insane asylum, entering the building. Kaxon stopped, and I crashed into him, making us fall to the ground.

"Ugh," Kaxon grumbled, and we got up. Kaxon dusted himself off and wiped his hands on me. I smacked him. Neither of us likes to get dirty and prefer neatness over messy surroundings. Yeah, we're an oxymoron.

The others entered and looked around the place.

"This is cool," Mason commented.

Kaxon and I looked at Mason and rolled our eyes.

"Why don't we split up and meet back here?" Jesse suggested.

"Are you crazy? What if someone attacks us?" Kaxon asked.

"Like who? Oh, hey, Mr. Ghost, would you attack my idiot boyfriend," Jesse retorted with a look.

"No need for an attitude, but that's nothing new," Kaxon remarked.

Jesse rolled her eyes and dragged Kaxon away from us. Mason and Skylar went in a different direction, exploring the building. Britt and I walked down the main hallway, looking into rooms, finding items left behind from the staff.