Well, this sucks

Mason

I woke up the next day in pain. I looked down at my arm in a splint and wrap, then remembered what happened. After groaning, I got out of bed and made my way downstairs to find my parents waiting for me. Why are my parents here?

"Are you okay, Mason?" Ma asked, getting up from a chair and checking me out.

"Besides a broken arm, just peachy," I answered.

"Don't be an ass, Mason," Dad warned me. "Your mom and I worry about you."

"Sorry," I mumbled.

"What happened?" Ma asked.

"Skylar's dad and uncles hung me on a flagpole, then dropped me," I answered.

"They did what?" Ma exclaimed.

"Yeah," I answered.

That's all it took as Ma stormed out of the house with Dad going after her. I will let them figure it out; I need something for my arm.

Skylar

I told Grandpa what Dad and my uncles did to Mason. Grandpa wasn't happy, and I thought he would kill Dad, Uncle Elijah, and Uncle Liam. It serves them right for hurting Mason.

I stood there in the bakery as Grandpa yelled at them. The next thing I knew, a woman and man came into the bakery and storming over to us.

"Which one of you is Skylar's dad?" The woman questioned through gritted teeth.

We pointed at Dad, who rolled his eyes.

"Explain to me where the hell you get off hurting my boy," the woman snapped as the man held her back. "Major?" The woman said.

"Yes, baby," Major answered.

"I will give you two-seconds to let go before I rip off your balls," the woman said calmly.

Major let go and stepped back. Smart move there, buddy.

The woman got into Dad's face as we watched.

"How dare you go after my boy?" The woman questioned.

Uncle Liam stepped towards the woman.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," someone warned. We turned to see three women standing there.

"Who are you?" Liam asked.

The women walked towards us.

"Luna's sisters and we won't hesitate to make you a female," a woman mentioned, cracking her knuckles.

"I'd like to see you try," Liam said.

I'm not sure what happened, but that's the first time I saw women take on Liam and win.

"Okay, that's new," Elijah said as Grandpa smacked upside the back of the head, then helped Liam up.

"I apologize for my idiot sons. I didn't know about their stupidity until Elijah called me," Grandpa explained.

"My boy has a broken arm," Luna reminded Grandpa.

"I'm aware, and the boys will pay for his medical bills," Grandpa reasoned.

The woman looked at me. "I'm not sure who you are, but if you had something to down with Mason getting hurt, then I suggest you stay away from him," Luna told me.

That left me speechless. I looked at the women, the guy, and my family. Thanks to my dad and uncles. I got blamed for their actions and looked at Grandpa, who furrowed his brows.