The Beginning

Perfect is not the word I can categorize my life under. Especially now. My mother, sister, and I sat in a locked bathroom. Mothers back leaning on the door just in case, shaky breathes leaving her mouth. I don't think any of this has ever happened to her before. The sound of glass shattering rang through the living room causing my sister, Alyssa, to cringe. Mother gave me a small smile, probably attempting to reassure both me and my sister, but behind the smile was fear.

"It'll be okay." She whispered as she tucked my sisters brown hair behind her ear calmly, her own hands shaking badly. A hushed noise filled the house as mother stood up quietly, her jeans unfolding. "I believe he is asleep." She whispered as she placed her hand on the door knob, "I'll be right back, I'll tell you if it's safe or not." Alyssa and I both nodded and mom slipped out. The only thing left in the room was anxiety, anticipation, Alyssa, and me.

Both of us sat quietly till the door creaked open and mother called us both out. My Alyssa stood up first and walked before me as I followed closely behind. The livingroom was dark and I had lost sight of mom. "Where's mommy?" Alyssa said, her ten year old hand shaking.

"She probably in the room." I answered calmly, inside I was breaking down piece by piece, tripping over something didn't help. I hit the ground with my hands, landing them in a warm liquid. I stood up slowly to see what I had tripped over. There laid my mother, her eyes still opened, the substance on my hand was blood. I whipped around to tell Alyssa only to see her staring at me horrified, her mouth ajar like she wanted to scream but nothing came out. Crimson red leaked from her chest that the knife was still lodged in her firmly.

"Ally..." Her voiced cried out softly, I didn't dare moving yet my instincts told me to go to her. Her hands felt their way to her stomach, letting her arm lay on the knife.

"Alyssa it's okay." I whispered, taking a step forward.

"Go Ally." She choked out, blood hit the ground like drool as she collapsed. I took another step towards her, this time accidentally bumping mom. I felt something push me up against a wall near me quickly, my shoulder breaking my mothers favorite painting that hung on the wall next to the TV.

"Hello dear." My father whispered to me. His breath didn't smell like alcohol though. I pushed against him trying to push him off me but only making him push my harder against the wall, my shoulder blade rubbing the textured paint.

"Stop!" I screamed at him before feeling a pain push through my chest, I found myself unable to scream too. He pulled the same knife that had once been in Alyssa. He stepped back as he pulled it out, blood oozing from my wound as I put my hand over the blood quickly, trying to stop the seeping. He gave a smile as I pushed myself and ran out of the unlocked door.

Where am I going? I don't know. My plan? I don't know. I ran into the forest and sat down on a nearby tree stump, gasping for air as my voice sounded like I was gurgling water. I cried hard as I sat there, curled up in a ball still attempting to stop blood flow. I heard a noise in the brush as I snapped my head up, I didn't care of I died anymore. A white pale face looked at me, a black suit on the tall figure. Tall faceless figure.

Slenderman.