Ch. 4-Going Crazy

Kya POV:

Walking out of the building I couldn't be any happier. It took forever to make sure the article was ready to be published and that it pleased both the author and our boss.

I unbutton my best before I pull my hair out of the clip and shake it. Loving how the air feels in my hair.

Just as I start to walk I hear clicking noises. Look over I see a guy about five-ten taking pictures of me. I want up to him and quickly grab his cameras before saying anything.

"Hey what are you doing." I'm looking through the images as I see two of myself that don't look as bad as I thought I did.

"You usually take pictures of a random woman?" I ask still scrolling through his pictures I see one of him and what looks to be a friend or someone he's close to. He's on his shoulders with a big smile and I decided to stop them not wanting to see something I shouldn't.

"N-no ma'am you're my first," I smirk spreads across my face when I watch his cheeks become a tinted red. I take this time to look him over. He had on a red sweater and a button-up underneath. Is khakis didn't have any wrinkles which I found impressive.

His dark hair falling in curls over his eyes. Making me curious about what color they were.

"Would you mind if I-I look a couple more..?" He asked nervously.

"Of course you can, I can't say I'll be the best model but for you, I'll try. But you have to tell me your name first." I winked him before telling him to lead the way.

"It's Taehyung."

We ended up at a small dock only a couple blocks from my job. He told me to try to act as natural as possible.

After about four or five clicks he makes me stand at and the angle that he said made the sun bounce off my curls.

Once we had finished, I asked to look at the pictures, and he said not yet. Causing me to make a pouty face making him give in instantly.

Looking at the images I couldn't believe that was me. I didn't even look like I had just gotten off work.

"Wow, these look amazing Tae." I hugged him and smiled.

He looked a little taken back but quickly returned the hug. Before thanking me for letting him take pictures.

"Anytime, you're amazing at what you do and I'm happy I got to be a part of it." I smile at him.

Before I left he asked for my email, so he could send me the images once he'd uploaded them. I quickly wrote it down along with my number just in case.

I slid it into the small pocket on his sweater before looking up at him and feeling my breath catch in my throat.

I could see him watching my lip and I wanted nothing more than to plant mine on his but I didn't want to move fast and ruin the moment.

He leans down placing a soft kiss on my cheek before slowly pulling back. A deep blush settled on my cheeks.

"You know I never got your name and it might be smart to get it now, so I can stop blushing every time I try to think of it." He laughs and rubs the back of his neck as he looks down with a clean blush on his cheeks.

"It's Kya Gomez." I bite my lip to hold make a smile before he slowly raises his head.

"Well Kya I hope to see you again very soon." He smiled before turning to head back the direction we came.