Ch.71 - Project

Kya POV:

It was now Friday, I was finishing up the rest of my work so I could head out for the weekend. I was excited to do the photoshoot, Taehyung always looked so sexy ordering people around.

And just seeing him in his photographer mode makes me do anything he says. He looks so happy when he's taking photos.

We were supposed to meet everyone at a park that was downtown, Tae said that are was were he saw a lot of potentials.

Speaking of everyone, this week has been amazing. It started out with the boys asking me to go down to Seoul for new years. At first, I was confused with how we would do all that traveling within such a small amount of time because Christmas and New years weren't far apart. But they told me the Korean new yeah didn't start till February 12th which I found interest, you learn new things every day.

I was worried without a doubt, mostly about meeting their parents, all week I had been working on my Korean like crazy and it was made the boys go a little crazy. We've had sex so much this week, its incredible I have anything left in me. 

Just thinking about it made me clench my thighs together, as I finally finished the rest of my work.

"Ohh I know that look, which one are you thinking about?" Mia says and she smirks bites the bottom of her pin.

"All of them." I groan leaning back and running my fingers through my hair.

"Speak of the devils." She chuckles and shakes her pen between her fingers, looking behind me.

I turn to see Jin and Namjoon walking in this direction, seeing the smirk on Joon's face was making me wet and I had to clench my legs.

He noticed and smirks as they come up to my desk.

"Hello, gorgeous you ready?" I nod and turn off my computer before grabbing my bag and jacket.

"Have fun you freaks," Mia says and winks at us. I grab a pen throwing it at her gently before laughing.

"Drive safe Mia!" I call out as I slip on my jacket, Namjoon carries my bag for me and intertwines our fingers as we all walk towards the elevator and them out of the building.

When we arrive at the park I could see a small white tent and them different lights on stands. He was going all out for this and it made me smile.

"Taehyung!" I call out and seeing him messing with his lenses, he has on a suit that made him look sexy and I call out his name, he turns around quickly and I huge sale spreads across his face as he comes and hugs me. 

"Hello Noona, the tent is so you can have a place to change into your dresses, I didn't think changing in the back of the car would be comfortable." I smile, thanking him as I kiss his cheek.

"Hyung I look like a monkey." I hear Jungkook says as he, Jimin, Hoseok, and Yoongi in the same suit all wearing yellow and white ties.

"You guys look fine, stop complaining." Tae turns around messing with his lenses again.

I don't know what it was about men in suits but it always made my insides churn, I find myself biting my lip as I look them up and down.

"Like what you see kitten?" Yoongi says making me blush and giggle, hearing deep chuckles leaving their lips.

"Noona your dresses are hanging in the tent, yellow one first, then pink and finally purple." I nod before disappearing into the tent, there was even a rolling suitcase fun of my makeup and it made me smile.