Ch. 14-Getting Heated

Kya POV:

Pulling up to the house, Namjoon helps me out of the car and after he closes my door we head inside.

Walking inside the I can see everything set up in the living room and what also looks like a big tent and that makes me even more excited.

But what surprises me more is that Jungkook and Taehyung slide into the room with only white socks and white button upon. Their backs are to us so they haven't seen us yeah. They start dancing and I and Namjoon can't stop out laughs.

They turn around a deep red blush finds itself on there cheeks as they try and pull their shirts down.

"Well, that's one hell of a welcome home." I smile before winking at both of them.

They put there heads down before Jimin comes up and pushes them up the stairs.

"We can get into more comfortable clothes if you want to, I'm sure someone has clothes that will fit you." He smiles before leading me upstairs.
We walk into his room and I look around he had a seat with different pictures on it.

He also has a wall full of books and in the corner of the room, I see what looks like a turntable. He grabs a shirt and shorts before walking into the bathroom built into his room. Leaving the door slightly cracked.

"You write songs?" I question and walk closer to the machine being fascinated.

"Yeah just sometimes, I'm not as good as Yoongi, I just do it for fun."

"Well don't sell yourself short, I'm sure you're great. Maybe sometimes you can let me listen to one." I continue to look around the room.

When I finished wandering around I look over at the bathroom just in time to see Namjoon getting ready to pull his shirt on.

His chest wasn't filled with a defined six-pack but you could see the outline and I wanted nothing more than to run my tongue down his chest.

I look down at his v-line and swallow the lump in my throat just as he pulls his shirt down and moves to leave the bathroom. I quickly turn around and shake my hair in front of my face.

"So I have shirts in the top drawer and I don't know if my shorts will fit you but if they do they are in the third drawer. I'm going to go downstairs and check on my brothers. Take your time and we'll start when you're ready." He smiles and comes over to me before kissing my forehead and slipping out of the room, closing the door behind him.

I walk over to the dresser and just decide to wear one of his shirts because like he predicted the shorts didn't fit.

I notice a picture on top of the dresser. It's of all of the guys when they were younger. Taehyung has blue hair, which wouldn't work on most people but on him, I've never loved blue more. Next, I notice Jimins pink hair and Yoongi's light purple hair. I wouldn't think Yoongi would be the type to like to die his hair. But I live the way it matched his eyes in the image.

Next, it's Namjoon's blonde hair which I find adorable and would make a joke If I ever felt the need. I lighting giggle at my inner thoughts.

Hobi and Jungkook both have light brown hair and smile loving how cute their smiles look.

Finally theirs Jin, his hair in a light grey and shorter than the length he has it now. My thought becomes really dirty as I think how even in forty years with a head of real grey hair he would still look as handsome as ever.

I bite my lip and grin before closing the drawer and turn away from the dresser. I pull off my skirt and top before sliding Namjoon's shirt on.

It's not the first time they have seen my legs and it won't be the last. I giggle before leaving Namjoon's room and down the stairs reading to the living room.