Ch. 41-We Meet Again

Kya POV:

I pulled down my skirt and fixed the buttons on my shirt as I walked out of the bathroom. Jimin had taken a minute to respond to my picture so I decided to take a couple more to maybe send to him later.

I bite my lip and put my phone down and walk back to my desk before taking a seat. I push my curls out of my face as I get back to work.

After a couple of minutes, I feel my phone buzz and pull it out. I take a drink of my coffee and almost choke when I open the image to see not just  Jimin shirtless but Jungkook and Tae along with him. And I now have a favorite photo.

I send him back heart eye emoji's before sending the video I had along with the text "you might want to see down for this one."

I bite my lip before putting my phone down and getting back to work.

I feel so antsy, I know I was with Namjoon yesterday but I could stop the flood that wanted to go past my lips.

I fly through all my paperwork, as I finish going over the articles I print it out along with my notes before slipping them into the folder, stepping into the elevator and heading down two floors.

I never liked coming to this floor, because it was the floor Namjoon and Jin worked on, it always made me nervous thinking that they were someone watching me.

I walk towards the back, weaving through hallways as I finally come to the executive's door, I knock three times hearing a "come in".

I quietly open the door not wanting to disturb him. But as my vision changes to accommodate his darker office I see the guy from the club Namjoon took us too.

But this time he had on more clothing. He looked nice in his dark suit and his tie was a darker red. I had come down here man times and I don't know why I didn't notice it was him when I saw him the first time.

He raised his head before speaking in a hushed tone over the phone and ranging up.

"I knew I had seen those gorgeous honey pools before, what can I do for you?"

He leans back in his chair runs his fingers through his hair.

I slowly walk up to his desk moving one of my curls behind my ear.

"Mr. Brava just wanted me to bring down the finished articles that are ready for publication."

I hand him the file as he reaches out to grab it.

He quickly skimmed it before setting it down.

"Thank you for this Ms...." He trails off not knowing my name.

"Gomez, Kya Gomez." I smile but lightly cringe because It sounded like James Bond.

"Such an exquisite same, now what was a woman like you doing in my unholy domain last week?"

I internally groan I was hoping he would just let it slide and not bring it up, but apparently I was wrong.

"Just trying something new, what's life if you don't live it?"  I stand straight and slighting shrug my shoulders. I won't say the club wasn't interesting it was definitely an experience but I wasn't sure if I'd rather watch or be a part of it.

He smirks and nods before reaching into his desk.

"Well since you said that, you should come back we could use more pretty faces like yours." He holds out a small card and hands it to me as I reach out and grab it.