Ch.85 - Jung Ho-seok

Hope everyone's enjoying the story and don't forget to vote, it makes my day with every single vote!!!

And for those who already vote, you are the OG's and I love seeing them, you are my inspiration!!!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Now that we are done with that, enjoy the chapter😅

———————————————————————————

Kya POV:

I was so happy that I was dancing in my seat the entire car ride. We had to take two cabs, I was riding with Tae and Jungkook.

And if anything we were hyping each other up. When we all go out of the cab we were cracking up and I could have fallen if Kookie hadn't caught my arm.

He pulled me against his chest at the exact moment the music clashed throughout my ear bub and I smiled. He moves aside and bows forward sticking his arm out towards the house.

Hobi had told me his father was a literature teacher, which was amazing because it gave us things to talk about. As much as I love spontaneous conversation it way easier to have something planned.

My jaw almost drops when I look at the house, The house looked so clean from the outside, the base is white with darker frames on the window and a light blue door. And just like the other houses is was covered in different windows but some were clouded so you couldn't see inside.

The door opens to reveals a smaller woman, she is wearing a short white dress and squeals as she bounces down the stairs. Hoseok's head turns around so quickly I almost thought his neck broke.

She jumps up, wrapping her arms around him.

"seodulleo salang." A voice says causing my head to turn back towards the door to see another woman making her way down the stairs and a few seconds later a man follows, a small find it's way across his face.

The other woman rushes to hobby joining in on their hug before the man comes down the stairs and laughing before speaking the boys.

"nuga dol-a wassneunji bwa." He lets out a deep laugh and throws his arms over Jin and Jimin's shoulders. (Well look who came back)

They all laugh and start a conversation as they pull the bag out of the cab. Look back towards Hoseok, I guess I had perfect timing because they were walking towards me.

"Mom this is Kya the..." He couldn't even finish before someone pulled me into a hug.

I hug them back slightly, not being able to fully because they were holding my arms down.

"I'm sorry I probably shouldn't jump on you but my brother tanks so much about you." She says as she releases me and shakes my hand quickly, making me laugh.

"I could say the same," I say and she grinds before slightly raising her eyebrow.

She looked at me before shaking her head.

"Sorry, you just seem familiar." SHe says before backing up.

"Well I don't know how I'm supposed to top that welcome but we are happy you are spending these few days with us." She says laughing lightly as she shakes my hand and I lightly bow.

It surprised me how good they were at English, but Hyung told me his sister traveled a lot so it would make sense for her to be bilingual.

She smiles before telling everyone to come into the house. I could still see his sister looking at me from the side and I wasn't sure if it was a good or bad thing.