Ch.78 - Preparing

Kya POV:

To say the next couple of days were eventful was an understatement, after getting engaged the boys became sex magnets, not that I'm complaining.

If anything the sex has become even more mind-blowing. After they asked me to marry them we spend the whole day in bed and didn't leave until they had to get up and leave for work, The first day it sucked being alone by myself in the house.

I wanted to get a new job, but I knew I would need to go back down to help my mother soon. The guys kept telling me to not worry about it but I wanted to be able to help pay for things and have money.

So I started cleaning and even did laundry since there were eight of us, laundry took up the rest of the time until they got home.

Taehyung comes home with the exciting news that while he was out looking for gig's he met a man who wanted him to take pictures for his wedding after Tae showed him the pictures he had taken previously.

We went out to dinner to celebrate and then I got alone time with him that night. My mom constantly texted me pictures of her and my uncle in the different hats she got. My uncle was always making some goofy face.

I had used my time alone to buy him more gifts too, along with the moccasins I got him I also found cute puppy ears that I knew he would love, I even found a collar that I knew as soon as I saw it it would look so good on him.

I had never experienced some who was into pet play and Taehyung hasn't said that he is but so of the things he does during sex hint towards it. He loves being degraded and is so sexy to watch his reactions to the words and commands that leave my mouth.

The other day when he was bad I laid down right on the carpet and made him eat my pussy, it felt incredible and the more I degraded him the fast his tongue flicked across my clit.

The color I found was black leather with a small metal hoop hanging from the middle. It has metal circles all around it and I knew the cold of the metal would make him sensitive. It even came with a leash that has a metal chain and a leather strap where you hold it.

It was hard to hide them because the boys would always come down here while I was painting just to play on my Wii.

I made the mistake of leaving it on my dresser when I first bought it and Namjoon found it.

"Now I'm hoping you didn't by your own collar because that is supposed to be our job love." His words making me blush.

I had told him I bought it for Taehyung's birthday and a grin spread across his face. He said it didn't surprise him that Tae would be into it, but it kind of surprised him that I was into it.

"I'm into a lot of things baby, you just gotta try them out. Maybe one of these times I will have you down on your knees, begging for me to touch you." I wink at him before biting my lip, crossing my legs.

He chuckled at my words saying it was definitely on his bucket list.

And the thought of being in control of Namjoon's made me bite my lip in anticipation.

Though that night we reminded me exactly why I love when he's in control.

The next day we head back down to San Diego. Jin, Namjoon, and Jungkook had to stay for work but everyone else was coming with me. And tomorrow is Taehyungs birthday, and he's been so excited about it.

He spent the entire car ride talking about it but it always brought me joy to see him happy. He ever tried to get out of us what we got him, Jimin kept teasing him and would pretend he was going to tell him before fading out and mouthing the words