Ch.36-Breakfast in Bed

Kya POV:

"Kook don't spill the tray dummy!" I hear someone whisper shout making me squirm and start to move. I can feel arms tighten around me when I move, pulling me closer.

"Guys shhh you are waking her up." I hear Yoongi's voices and I feel his chest vibrate causing my eyes to open. I see Jungkook carrying a try with a small flower and food on it.

I squeeze my arms tighter around Yoongi making him do the same in return.

I sit up against the headboard as Jungkook gives me a small smile before setting the tray on top of my legs. 

"What's all this?"  I see waffles and fruit on the plate and it all looks so beautiful.

"Well Jin made breakfast and we wanted to bring it to you in bed," Jimin said as he came up beside him holding a glass of orange juice.

"I would have happily eaten with you guys. Have you eaten yet?" I asked them as I curl my finger at Jimin before I grab the glass from him and set it on the side table.

"Yes Noona, hyungs wanted you to sleep in a little bit so we came up with the idea to bring breakfast up to you." Jungkook and Jimin both had huge smiles on their faces. I could tell they were so proud of themselves and so was I.

I was happy that they thought about me and my well being.

"Aww, you guys are the best boyfriends ever. I grab their hands before pulling them down and kissing them both on the lips.

Once they both stand straight again you can see the blush across there cheeks and it made me so happy. I love having such an effect on them.

"Where's my kiss?" I look over to see a pouting Yoongi, I giggle before leaning over and cupping his jaw to kiss me deeply.

After a couple of seconds, I pull back and give him a small smile. Before turning to my food and cutting my waffles and dipping them in and small down of syrup.

I smile looking at it, I wasn't sure which one remembered but I knew it was either Jin or Namjoon. One day at work we had the weirdest conversation about if you should put your syrup on top of your waffle or on the side. 

Of course, everyone said on top, but I've never done it that way because I always feel like it makes me rush to eat them and I like to enjoy my food. Because syrup absorbed too fast into the waffles.

I remind myself to thank them later as I lift one to Yoongi's lips before pushing the fork into his mouth and pulling it back. I watched him chew for a second, how he jaw moved before he eventually swallowed making me bit my lip and turn back to my food.

Jimin and Jungkook both looked at me with big smiles probably having a pretty good idea of what I was thinking. 

I lightly laugh, "So what are your plans for today?" I ask all of them.

"I have to work for a couple of hours then it's back to my games, oh that reminds my I need to talk to Tae, I love you noona have a good day at work," Jungkook said as he dents down to kiss my cheek because of the fork I had in my mouth, before running out of the room on his way to find Tae.

His words made me freeze, I wasn't even sure if he heard what he said but I know his brothers did because Yoongi had a smirk on his face and Jimin had wide eyes and his face was even redder.

I don't know what it was about that word that made me freeze, maybe how it surprised me or maybe because love has always something foreign. 

Growing up my mother's love for my father drove her mad. But my father's love, unfortunately, did match hers, and if it did he wouldn't have left. Love just sounded like a chemical reaction waiting to explode. I really need to pick a new word for it.