Ch.77 - What A Morning!

REMEMBER TO VOTE & FOLLOW ME!!!!!

Kya POV:

After the long car ride, most of us could barely keep our eyes open and just decided we would open the other gift tomorrow morning.

It felt amazing to lie in my bed with all of them; I felt whole and after the first few minutes, everyone was asleep but Jin and me.

I was playing with Taehyung's hair while he slept with his head on my chest.

"You know you are brave, right?" I turn to him, watching as he rubbed my hand.

"How so?" I ask him as I continue to run my fingers through his hair.

"You are so a remarkable woman, taking care of your mother and still being there for not just one but seven of us. You are the definition of a fallen angel, and it makes me happy every day we get to call you ours." He kisses my knuckles and I could feel tears coming to my eyes and I rest my head on Tae's before kissing the top of his head.

"I fight for what I love and I'll do it until my last breath." I turn to him and squeeze his hand. He clenched it tightly in return, rubbing his thumb over my knuckles.

Neither one of us saying anything else as we drift into darkness.

-----------------------------

The next morning was a little different. All the guys were up before me, yet they were all wrapped up in their robes and wanted to help me make breakfast. I found them standing in front of the back door and they quickly wipe the curtains closed when I enter. I gave them all simple jobs but when I turn to look at Namjoon and the way he was attempting to cute the fruit.

 I had to come over and show him how to do it correctly without hurting himself. Not sure what it was but during the entire breakfast they wouldn't keep their hands off me, even while I was eating Namjoon and Hobi say beside me and they would constantly run their fingers between my thighs.

Once we cleaned up I went down to my room to grab the presents I had for the guys. When I climb the stairs and walk into the living room, I see them all standing in front of the coffee table. But I couldn't see what was on it.

"Okay, I'll be fair and say if you guys don't like these that I am more than willing to get something you would like."  I was a little worried that they wouldn't like it, but I also wanted to play down the present.

"Kitten, we will love them," Yoongi says and sends me a wink.

I smile before moving towards them and hand each of them their gifts.

As they tear off the wrapping I cover my face, I knew if I didn't they would see my smile.

"Holy shit!"

"Mhm, neomu segsi hae." (so sexy)

"DAMN."

"I'm hanging this above my bed."

"Gods do I love art!"

"Oh, boy." Hearing Jungkook's reply I turn towards him to see him now holding the canvas over his crotch, making me grin.