Ch. 27-Woah

Jimin POV:

After seeing her move like that I couldn't control myself. My body was screaming for hers in every way. I've never seen hips move like that. I wanted nothing more than to know if she could do it with my dick inside her.

As our lips mold together I pick her up and lay her on the floor. I grip her hips as she cups my jaw dominating the kiss. Her hands grip my hair making me grind into her. I can feel the heat from her pussy against my dick causing me to grind harder, a moan flying from her lips.

"Fuck Jimin please!" She didn't have to ask again as I pull her up and her shirt over her head.

I run my lips down her chest noticing new hickeys that were probably made by Jin.

I attach my mouth to her nipples, slowly roll my tongue over it before switching to the other.

Sliding down I lift her skirt and pull down her spandex. I spread her legs wide and watch her juices flow past her lips. I slide my hands under her legs before attaching my lips to her clit.

She cries out and arches her back off the floor. After that one moan, I knew I wanted to hear many more. MY tongue moves like lightning over her clit as cries fly from her lip.

I slowly slide a finger inside her as her hand flies to my hair. As I slowly pump my fingers faster I feel her walls clench tighter around me.

I slowly and another finger before picking up the pace. She grips my hair harder before her legs start to shake.

"Jimin please I need you inside me."

I unbutton my jeans before pulling them down and let my tip fall against her lips she flinches at the contact.

She's so wet I don't even hesitate to push inside her.

She lets out a loud groan before she grips my arms. I stroke into slowly wanting to make this last as long as I can.

Kya leans up placing his lips and mine, lightly biting my bottoms lip and slowly pulling back.

Causing me to thrust into her rapidly. He screams bounces off the walls.

I intertwined our fingers before holding her hands over he head and slamming into her.

"N-noona you feel so good." I groan as I thrust harder feeling my tip push against her womb.

"Uhhh Jimin right there." Her nails dig into my next cause be to pound harder not planning to stop until her screams where the only thing I could hear.

I pull our hands apart and push her legs to her chest before pick g up the pass.

Her moans were the perfect encouragement. With each thrust, her face twisted in pleasure and her walls would contract around me.

I grip her thighs wanting my tip to go into her womb as I pull almost all the way out before slamming deep inside her and she cries out.

And her juices squirt out of her. I've never seen a girl squirt and it sure was a sight for sore eyes. It made me cum deep inside her and kiss her thighs as I got my breathing under control

I look down at her and she blushes at me before leaning up on her elbows and kissing me deeply.

"Mind-blowing." I open my eyes to see her smiling and biting her bottom lip.

"I couldn't control myself after seeing you move like that is was like you hypnotized next." I laugh before pecking her lips again.

She giggles and cups my jaw before kissing me back. I wrap my arm around her waist pulling her against my chest.

"How did we get so lucky?" She giggles and moves a piece of my hair out of my face.

"Trust me I've been wondering the same thing." She rubbed my jaw with her thumb as she overlooked my face.

How could something be so beautiful? I have to say the day I met her in that dance studio was the best.

I've seen many people dance but not many understand how portraying your emotions I. Ur dancing hooks people.

And that's exactly what Kya does. I don't even j ow if she's aware of it but watching her dance would be something I see myself doing for the rest of my life.

After our fun, we head upstairs to shower. She puts only her skirt and top. Making it hard to control it how hard my dick is growing in my pants.

We go into Jungkook's room to see him and Tae watching a cartoon show and we decided to do that. We all get cuddled up on the bed and all of them are holding some part of my body as we fall into a slumber.

——————————————————-

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE & FOLLOW!!!