Ch. 58-Unexpected

Yoongi POV:

Yoongi POV:

When I get downstairs they were cleaning up the living room. Namjoon came out of the kitchen eating a bag of chips.

We sit and watch a movie that was on tv, I wasn't sure exactly what it was but it was entertaining me for the time being.

My phone went off and a pull it from my pocket to see yet another text for Summer, she wasn't getting the hint and it was starting to annoy me. She had messaged me while we were out of town at Kya's mothers about how she wasn't just going to let me go, I texted her the day Kya had said what she felt about us, not wanting her to even think for a second I wanted anyone but her.

Letting her know that she was to leave me alone and stop popping up at my house, but she didn't care one night she came by and I just so happened to be up getting something to drink, she knocks and starts going on about how I can't just drop her like that and that I needed her.

Summer: Yoongiiiii-pooh I miss you!!!

I groan and roll my eyes, I didn't want to be a dick a block her because I felt like that would make her pop up at the house. Namjoon head snaps to me at the sound and he raises his eyebrow.

I wave my hand, Namjoon knows how Summer is, he was there when I met her and I talked to him about either I should tell Kya or not.

We agreed if she texted again I was going to broke her and that exactly what I did, I texted her back.

Me: Clearly you didn't hear me the first time so I'll have to say it again, I am in a happy relationship and what nothing to do with you. Leave me alone and stop texting this number, have a good day.

I click send and block her number, Looking up and Joon I nod my head and he does the same in return before turning to the tv.

I was thinking of heading to my studio when the front door burst open and in-game Tae, Jimin, and Jungkook.

"Tae close the door damnit!!" Jimin yells making Tae quickly run back to the door locking it and falling against it.

"What the hell happened?" I ask and snatch the bag of chips front Namjoon while he wasn't looking.

"A dog! The fence! It jumped! We ran! Can't breathe!" Jungkook says and puts his hand on his knees.

We all start to laugh and the three of them just glare at us.

"It's not funny that thing was huge! I almost ruined my project!" Tae said while setting down his camera bag and a giant black case, wiping his face with his sleeve.

I laugh eat some of the chips before Jimin comes from behind the couch and grabs the bag.

"Where's Noona?" Jungkooks asks as he comes out of the couch.

"She's upstairs in my bed sleeping give her another half hour and you guys can wake her up."

"I brought her favorite smoothie from work, I'm going to put it in the fridge." He slowly walks into the kitchen to put it up.