Ch. 7-Plan B

Kya POV:

I couldn't even form words at that moment. I stood there gaping like a fish. I didn't know what to say or do. But Jimin seemed to know what to say.

"Well well well if it isn't the gorgeous dancer, did you hunt me down just to ask for another dance?" He smirked and held the door open for me to walk inside.

"I'm actually here cause me and Jungkook have plans," I say as I walk inside and suddenly feel like my dress is too short.

"Oh, I didn't know you knew my little brother, small world huh?" He smiles before parading me to the living room. As we are walking there I hear loud screams and sounds of something hitting something hard, knowing exactly what it was I looked over at Jimin.

"Sorry, that's our brother he's not the best at keeping company quiet." He lightly chuckled and scratched the back of his neck.

I giggle at his reaction and bring his hand down from behind his next.

"Nothing to be shy about seems like soundproof walls could come in handy though." I smile and lightly grip his hand before letting it go.

He blushes and mumbles a yes before leading me to the living room. We sat on the couch, and he started flipping through the channels asking if anything looked interesting.

After about 10 minutes we couldn't find anything and Jimin set the remote down as we gave up.

"Where are you guys going exactly?" Jimin questions.

"I'm not exactly sure... I had planned before this and they got canceled. So I didn't want to be in a sour mood and asked Jungkook if he wanted to go out and get a couple of drinks." I played with my dress feeling his eyes on me the entire time I talked.

"And how are you two getting back here?" His eyes lowered to my hands making me stop moving.

"I'm pretty sure an Uber. What are you up to tonight?" I questioned and crossed my legs, leaning to the side.

" Just going to be stuck in the house listening to my brother run through half the city's female population." He said sarcastically making me smile.

"Well you are welcome to come out with us, I'm sure Jungkook wouldn't mind," I say just as Jungkook walks into the room.

"What won't I mind?" He's during his hair with a towel, shaking it around violently.

"About how Jimin can come out to get drinks with us, so he doesn't have to hear the commotion upstairs." I giggle slowly looking him over with his dark jeans and white v-neck shirt. Carrying a black leather jacket I bite my lip when I think of running my hands up his chest.

"Fine by me." He shrugs and Jimin quickly takes off up the stairs to get changed.

"Sorry you had to hear what's going on up there, it's not always so loud." He lets out a nervous laugh.

"You don't have to apologize, sex is natural at least sounds like someone is enjoying it." I shake my hair just as the girl lets out a final scream before she goes quiet.

Looking over at Jungkook I see his face is a deep red making me giggle.

"You're too cute," I say in which he mumbles he will be right back as he heads to what looks to be a laundry room.

Pulling my phone out I see a text from my mother saying she wants me to come to see her soon. I reply telling her I will and not to worry.

I hear two doors open, first enters Jungkook his hair perfectly done with a smile on his face. Then I hear someone coming down the stairs, assuming it's Jimin I turn in and gasp in surprise when I see Yoongi walking down the stair may question fill my head.

What is he doing here?

I thought he said he was working?

Is he related to Jungkook and Jimin!?

But those questions fall out of my mind when I see a petite blonde stepping down the stairs behind him.

I couldn't form words. I felt anger running through every vein in my body.

Yoongi looked up hearing my gasp and our eyes meet. Shock is evident on his face but also wonder. Probably for what I'm doing here.

The blonde quickly wraps herself around him. He tries to move her off and let's out a huff knowing she wasn't going to move.

And at that moment Jimin decided to grace us with his presence.

"Alright now I'm ready." He smiled but quickly stopped when he saw the look on my face and just as he was going to come and talk to me Jungkook shook his head, silently telling him not right now.

"We're heading out and won't be back till late," Jungkook says. Yoongi nods his head, and we turn heading to the door.

"Kya can I talk to you really quickly." I tense hearing his voice and turning back around.

I put on my fake smile and look him straight in the eye.

"I wouldn't want to interrupt any important business." Quickly turning around and heading out of the door with Jimin leading the way and Jungkook following close behind.

________________

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!!!

.