Ch.63 - Fun

Kya POV:

He looks down at me with a grin on his face before crouching down between my legs.

"So gorgeous." He gripped my thighs, letting his nails slightly sink into them and it felt amazing so close to my pussy.

It made my walls clench tighter around the toy inside me.

I look over to see Luca watching us and I could tell he was turned on, but I also knew they weren't going to let him touch me which I had no problem with.

"You can watch, but you aren't to touch a single inch of her body." Luca gives a single nod before leaning into the back of the seat.

"Just so you are warned ahead of time, I intend to show no mercy." He grins making my eyes widen as his mouth starts working on my clit. My head falls back as I start to roll my hips against his tongue.

He laps at my clit making moans fly past my lips, pushing his tongue inside me he starts to fuck me with it as his thumb pushes against my back hole.

I find myself grinding into his tongue, making his grip tighten on my hips. My legs start to shake and my hand starts to run my nails against the couch.

My heart was beating rapidly against my chest as his lip wrap around my swollen bud as his tongue rolls faster across it.

I started to squirm making Namjoon spread my thighs farther apart and pinning then down.

"Ahhh Oppa!" I arch my back and he bites down my clit making an orgasm shoot through me but he didn't stop, collecting all of my juices in his mouth.

He sucks harder on my clit causing my legs to shake from pleasure making me whimper as he drags out the second orgasm slowly, lightly pushing his finger in and out of my ass.

My grip tightens on Jin's arm and my fingers knot themselves in his hair.

I lay there panting, as he kisses my clit one more time before pulling back and licking his lips, I lean my head back before I feel the toy grow larger inside me.

I moan out feeling it grow once again, My walks becoming tighter and wetter.

"Look at her pretty little pussy all dripping." I was still breathing heavy and my walls kept clenching tighter around the toy.

"Hyung your turn." I turn to feel Jin pulling his hand away and coming to stand in from of me switching spots with Namjoon.

He grips my thighs and leans down, blowing over my pussy before raising his head to looks at me.

"Now I know you've come a lot already but just one more time and we can go home, okay?" I nod my head and he leans down to place a kiss on my clit making me whimper from how sensitive it was.

His lips felt soft and soon his tongue started to suck on my clit, he found my heads and intertwined our fingers, holding you against his face while his tongue did all the work,

I was riding his tongue and it felt incredible, he curls in the deeper in pushed making me want to grind harder.

"Kitten look at me." I look down at Jin as he bites my lips moving it between his teeth and rolling his tongue.

I raise my hips and arch my back his mouth felt amazing my hands gripping the couch cushions as I cried out loudly, squirting down his throat as stars take over my vision and my body shakes from pleasure.

I feel out of breathing as I slump back against the couch the pleasure making my heart feel like it was about to burst out of my chest.

Jin pulls me up by my jaw kissing me deeply, I could taste my juices on his tongue as our tongues rolled together before he slowly pulled away.