Ch.62 - Oppa's

Kya POV:

When we entered the room you could tell he spent a lot of money on it.

A red fuzzy fabric covered the far wall. To my left was a wall fun of different sexy toys, which gave away that his room probably wants as clean as he let it off to be.

There was a bed along the wall and a sectional couch in the middle of the room with an amazing coffee table.

It looked like there were roses out inside the table.

"Wow this room looks beautiful," I say as my eyes continue to scan the room.

"Thank you, it took forever to find the right couch but  one I didn't I knew it was perfect, take a seat." We all sit on the couch was black but when I sat down it felt like a cloud.

I run my hands over the cushions. Namjoon sits next to Luca, while Hobi and Jin sit beside me.

The men startled to have a conversation about things I had no idea about, I stand and decide to adventure around the room.

Looking through all the toys, some of them I hadn't seen before and some looked intriguing.

I feel someone come up beside me and I turn to see Jin he leans forward kissing my cheek.

"Find anything that catches your eye?" Something has but it also looked like it would be a lot to handle. It had a black hand and the rest was pink. It looks like it would stretch in some way. But I couldn't stop the chills that ran down my spine at the thought of using it. But I shrug just continuing to scan the toys.

I hear him chuckles and kiss my shoulder, whispering that he would be back. I turn to watch him walk away and meet eyes with Namjoon he sends me a wink, making me blush.

I turn back around, finishing my drink before moving to a wall that seemed to be covered in music, different albums all from different eras which were very impressive.

"Classical music happens to be my favorite, something about it is just serene." Luca walks up on my left as he pulls a disk from one of the albums and puts it in the nearby stereo.

The music then starts to play throughout the room. I give him a smile and turn to see Jin someone out of a room with something in his hands, saying something in Korean that makes Namjoon smirk before replying.

"Let me show you guys the view from the box."He steps aside and lets me walk past him towards the boys.

He leans the way up the stairs, pushing a curtain to the side and this room had an almost bed like couch, it was white with matching pillows, there was a wall full of different bongs, I could recognize the hookah the second I saw it and it made me smile.

Along one wall is just windows and when you look out of them you can see down onto the club. Namjoon sits down beside me as does Hobi, while Jin sits in a lounge chair.

"Ahh see I knew I was smart to get this." Luca chuckles and walks towards the wall picking up the hookah. As he is bringing it to the table  I hear a knock before someone walks in.

It was the waitress from earlier. She had a tray full of drinks and a container of ice. She sets the tray down on the table.

Luca makes a comment before smacking her ass as she runs off.

"Gotta say you can't go wrong with a brunette." He says grabbing a small container off the shelf before walking back towards us.

"Help yourself to the drinks, I just grew this Sativa plant, I fucked up and mixed in different seeds but damn shit almost had me on my ass." He laughs making Namjoon do the same as he sits up.