Ch. 1-Two in One

Hiya Army!! I hope you enjoy reading my book, it's not perfect but I hope it holds your intrest :)

Kya POV:

"Again 5.. 6.. 7.. 8.." Restarting the dance for the millionth time. I feel sweat running down my body. Making sure I hit every beat while watching my moves in the mirror.

I've been dancing since I was ten. I remember when my mom taught me my first dance, and I was hooked. Just letting the music flow through me. My life without dance would feel dull or incomplete. And even though my mom's not here to teach me how to dance I've taken the liberty of teaching myself and taking classes.

It's affordable and the teacher is amazing. He's twenty-six and if I didn't know any better I would think he was made of rubber. He's never missed a beat, even if he just created the dance. First he introduced himself as J-hope but also said he preferred Hoseok, I call him Hobi.

Half of the time I wonder why he's stuck teaching suck a small class instead of actually being a successful dancer.

We've known each other since I first moved here. He helped me find his class and was also a shoulder to learn on. Which was very helpful in the beginning

After we finished the dance everyone chugged down the last of their water before leaving for the day but, I had just begun. I'm very good friends with the owner, and he lets me use the same studio in the next room since another class will be starting.
I gather my things and take a quick drink.

"Heading out so soon?" I turn around, having to slightly tilt my head back to look in the eye.

"Yeah... I was in the earlier class. I don't even know what class this is." Quickly throwing my hair curls up in a ponytail.

"Just ballroom and tango, nothing you couldn't handle from what I saw."

I gasp, dropping my water bottle. As with both lean down to grab it. I feel our head collide making us both rub our heads and laugh.

"I've always been taught to be gentlemen, but I never knew it was going to hurt." He lightly chuckled as he rubbed his head. Making a couple of pieces of his dark blue hair stick up in different directions.

I giggle and reach up to fix his hair. As I'm about to pull my hand back I feel his hand catch my wrist making me look him in the eye and my breath catch in my throat.

"S-sorry.. I don't know why I did that." I attempted to pull my wrist free only for him to tighten his grip.

"It's alright gorgeous, I just don't usually let people touch my hair." He smiles down at me, making a blush creep up my cheeks.

"I-I should probably get going. It was nice to meet you...."

"Park Jimin, Jimin for short" He smiles before slightly bowing making me look down at him confused, but deciding not to question it.

"Enjoy your class." I smiled at Jimin before throwing my bag over my shoulder and heading to J-hope.

"Hey J-hope, I was wondering if I could borrow your speaker." I smiled big and tried to be as sweet as possible.

"Staying late again?" He asks while grabbing the speaker out of his bag and handing it to me.

"Nothing better to do." I shrugged taking it from his hands and placing it in my bag. "I don't know how long you'll be here but I'll be next door when you want your speaker back.

"Okay and Kya do not run my battery dead this time." He raised his eyebrow.

"No promises." I wink before blowing him a kiss and heading out of the room. Hearing his low chuckle as I head out. Walking into the next room it's smaller than the room I was just in.

It was mostly a storage room it had enough space for a small group to fit. I turned on the speaker and started playing Everything I Wanted by Billie Ellis.

I don't know how long I was dancing but before I know it, it's dark outside. As I finish up I hear clapping and I raise my head looking to the door seeing Jimin.

"You know it's not nice to spy on a lady." I chug my water as the song comes to an end.

"I was simply enjoying the show." He said as he stepped into the room.
"Well perfect timing because I need a partner." I put don't my bottle and walk to him grabbing his hand and pulling him farther into the room.

Physical by Dua Lipa started playing through the room.

"Just let it flow out of you." I looked him in the eye before I placed his hand on my waist and my hand over his shoulder.

As the song starts our bodies just moved together with the rhythm but about halfway through the sound, I felt like I had been dancing with him forever.

He held my body in the right places and this moment held so much trust it made my heart flutter.

There wasn't one moment when I felt like he would drop me or where I didn't trust his strength.
When the song makes to an end he held my leg around his waist while the other lay between his legs as we dipped down and looked at each other in the eye, breathing heavily.

"Well, that was one hell of a show." I head a voice say across the room. Causing Jimin and me to quickly scramble apart. I looked up seeing J-hope in the doorway with a smirk across his face.

"He's one hell of a dance partner," I say watching as Jimin keeps his head down and a blush settles on his cheeks.

I smile and walk over to my stuff before grabbing my water and chugging half my water.

When I put my head down I see them both watching me with intense gazes making me smile before I put all my things in my duffle back and grab Hobi's speaker.

"Let me know if you ever need a partner Jimin. And here's your speaker Hobi see you, next class.

I smile at both of them before walking out of the door and on my way home.

_________________________________________________

Sorry it's short, but they get longer :)

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE & FOLLOW!!!!

.