Ch.79 - TaeTae's Birthday

Yoongi POV:

The three of us woke up at about six-thirty, Kya started cooking breakfast while Hoseok and I ran out to pick up some birthday decorations.

We chose this yellow hat that said birthday boy and different ribbons shooting out of the top, we also grabbed ice cream, plastic wear, cups, napkins and then candles, we almost grabbed the wrong ones until I remember Kya wanted the numbers.

When we got back everyone else was done and Ms. Eva was eating on the couch, she gave us a week smile before asking where we had gone. Telling her we had gotten stuff for Taehyung her eyes widen before she bounces in her seat.

" They are in the kitchen with Kya, will one of you run into my room and grab his gift it should be right under the bed." Hoseok agrees to get it before disappear, I give him a small bow before going into the kitchen.

I the bag down on a chair and pull out the hat, planting it on Tae's head.

"How's the birthday boy?" He turns to look at me before hugging me.

"Awesome, Noona made me some potato pancakes." He smiles before shoving one in his mouth as I hear someone giggle. It surprised me that she knew he liked them, he doesn't like to eat them all the time in fear he would love them the same but I could stop from the smile that spread across my face that she found out.

She pushes a plate towards an empty seat before pointing towards it and telling me to sit and eat. I grin before saying yes ma'am and sitting down, eating the amazing food.

Hoseok POV:

I push open the door to Ms. Eva's room and it was gorgeous, her bed looked like it hadn't been slept on in a while. I bend down and reach under her bed sign a brown book I think it could possibly be he that, I pull it out to see it's a photo album, flipping through it I saw they were pictures of Kya when she was a baby, on the first page was a picture of Ms. Eva holding Kya and a man was leaning over them, smiling at the Camera.

I hadn't met the man but a deep inside I had a good idea of who he was, flipping through it, it seemed to be an age progression of Kya. It was like I was watching her grow up right before my eyes when I come to the last page my heart stops and I snap it closed before sliding it back under the bed.

Feeling tears come to my eyes I wipe them away before looking back under the bed, seeing a green gift bag, it had Tae's name written on the tag, I slide the photo album back under the bed before standing with the back and walking out of the room, closing the door behind me.

I walk towards Ms. Eva and hand her the bag before giving her a smile and heading in the kitchen. Seeing Kya's sorrow-filled me I immediately walk towards her and pull her against me kissing her deeply.

She responds quickly, placing her hand on my chest while I cup her jaw.

"What was that for?" She asks as a small giggle passed her lips.

"Because I felt like kissing my gorgeous fiance is it a crime?" I say grabbing the plate she had made for me before sitting next to Yoongi.

I finish my food and offer to do the dished telling Yoongi to grab the bags and bring them in the kitchen.

We hid the stuff in the cabinet so he wouldn't see it. After they got dressed, Jimin took Taehyung out to go and do mini-golf while we got everything ready.