Ch. 10-Their All Brothers

Kya POV:

I woke up with a pounding headache and light flooding through the room. I pulled the covers back over my head until I realized these weren't mine. I quickly sit up and look around the room, confused as to where I'm at.

I look down seeing a black t-shirt over my bare torso. Like a rush, I remember everything from last night. Letting Jimin and Jungkook kiss my neck, kissing Jungkook and the images of Namjoon between my legs.

I couldn't help but groan loudly and fall back into the bed. I felt amazing and horrible. I couldn't believe I let things go that far but I also wanted to keep going. But I didn't want to hurt them. I rub my face and sign stepping out of the bed and opening the door I head a conversation and head down the hallway.

"What do you mean Kya's in the guest room?!" I heard what sounded like Jin's voice in the kitchen. I spotted not sure if it was anger or suspicion in his voice.

"Kya's here!" I hear a voice that almost sounds like my cute photographer.

"Yes. She said she had plans that got canceled and asked me and Jimin to go out drinking. We got home late and Namjoon tucked her in, safe and sound." I heard the smile in Jungkook's voice.

I smile and bite my lip, thinking of the way Namjoon "tucked" me in.

I decided to make myself known and walked into the kitchen seeing  Jin at the stove cooking, with Jungkook and Jimin cleaning dishes, Yoongi drinking a cup of coffee and rubbing his eyes and Namjoon is sitting at the middle island looking over papers with someone leaning on his shoulder looking like they say fall asleep. 

He catches his head before it falls too low and wakes to show Taehyung's handsome face. I'm not even surprised at this point, he and looks like he could be a gorgeous mash off all his brothers.

"Morning boys," I say lightly waving my hand.

They all stopped what they are doing as I walked in their eyes quickly racking my body and reminding me that I didn't have pants on.

I quickly pull it down wishing the shirt was longer.

"S-sorry I.. um I couldn't find my dress." I lightly smile up at them, hiding behind my curls.

"Trust me, we don't mind," Namjoon says as he sends me a wink.

I feel someone come up behind me and pull my hair up in what seems to be a clip. Looking up I see Hobi and I almost scream. My brain is working on overtime with all these brothers popping up.

"Hobi good lords... Are there any more brothers I need to know about?" I shake my hands around. Making a couple of them release deep chuckles.

"No princess this is all of us." Hobi smiles before resting his hand on Yoongi's shoulder.

Looking around the room it all makes sense. Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung, Namjoon, Hosoek, Yoongi, and Jin. The similarities were small but you could see them, in the way they looked and act.

"Thank the lords, I'm pretty sure I can last the rest of my life without another surprise like that." I huff out and sit beside Taehyung.

Jin places a plate of food in front of me sending me a smile and a small wink. Making me blush and bite my lip. I eat my food and moan slips from between my lips at how good it tastes.

Jin tenses and turns back to look at me, giving me a warning look making me look down at my food.

It then hits me like a truck... I like seven different guys... And they're all brothers.