Ch.64 - Happy

Kya POV:

"Kya, come on the water park won't be open all day."

"Okay I'm coming, I'm coming!"

I slide my feet into my sandals and squeal as I start to climb the stairs.

It was not becoming the end of summer, the Maknea's, and I came up with the idea that we should go to a water park. We found this place nearby that had an obstacle course.

The pictures looked incredible and we couldn't stop talking bout it for the entire week. Work was stress as always, I had finished my stuff ahead of time so that I wouldn't need to stress about it this weekend.

And Yoongi was finally joining us for something. Summer had been dragging him back and forth all week and after there doctor's appointment I remember the look in his eyes when he looked at that picture.

I could see the love he held in his eyes when he looked at that picture. I knew there was nothing he wouldn't do for that little ball of life.

I had decided no matter what, either we ended up together or not I would care for that child like it was my own.

It warmed my heart to think of Yoongi as a father and everything he would do for that child. And I couldn't begin to think of what the future would bring but I knew I wanted Yoongi in it, I wanted all of them in it.

I knew things could possibly become complicated but I was willing to put in the work as long as they were right beside me.

But this week hadn't been so bad, I got to spend time with most of them individually. It was sweet and sentimental. Jin and I made dinner together a lot of the nights, He was teaching me how to cook different Korean dishes and they just kept getting better and better.

I've even used the time to paint more, I finished my first painting for the boys and they loved it. I've started doing portraits for each of them, starting off with Jungkook, he wanted me to paint him with his different video game characters surrounding him.

When I finished it he freaked out, He decided to hang it right above his tv so he could always see it. Next was Jimin, he wanted me to kind of paint him like a tela tubby, it looked adorable and I could help the warmth that spread through my heart as he kept talking about he loved it.

I had put a unique twist in each of there paintings. I painted Jin with different foods turned into characters, I put him in a pink uniform and it made him grin.  I made Namjoon's and Yoongi's connecting paintings, I made them both into characters directing a turntable with giant speakers behind them, with a crowd of other characters.

Choosing to hang them up in Yoongi's studio so they could stay together. Finally was Hobi, I choose to do a trippy painting, with a silhouette of him dancing with a multi-colored background, and when you turn out the lights some of it was glow in the dark.

It took up a lot of my spare time but each of them spent the entire time with me while I painted their canvas.

Gave me time to spend with Yoongi, since I didn't get to see him much. He talked about how things were looking up and that Summer was starting to grow. I had offered to paint them something cute for the baby shower but he told me not to start on it yet, saying I shouldn't waist a canvas.

I was confused but agreed. Summer had still been coming around the house a little bit, mostly not saying anything but she would stand as close to Yoongi as she could.