Ch. 34-Story Time

Let me just make this clear so there is no confusion. My story takes place in the present 2020, and I have made the BTS story end where BTS was only famous in Korea. I've made it where they stopped before going nationwide and becoming idols. Everyone is also from Seoul. Any more questions and I would gladly answer.

Kya POV:

I nod my head not having the words to respond as he steps aside to let me in. When you first walk in it appeared kind of small but, looking at the other side showed just how huge the room is. He had room for a could of love seats a soundproof area and a giant table with a bunch of knobs and switches.

There were also beanbags and sticks on the wall of different Korean cartoons and a couple of which I recognized. I even say a couple of stickers that said Agust D and I remember Jungkook had said that was Yoongi's stage name, I needed to remember to ask if he had anymore.

I wasn't sure the exact name for everything but it literally looks like a real studio that you see in movies. One was covered in pictures and I immediately went straight to it. They were pictures of the boys through there lives. There where many of them in the late teens and early twenties. But once you came to the early teens there weren't many pictures.

They all seemed to have different hair colors in each picture and that made me smile. Wanting to ask what colors they haven't done yet. I saw one picture that looked to be the very first. I could tell if probably had a lot of value to him from how worn out the edges were.

I point to is before turning to Yoongi. "When was this taken?"

When his eyes meet the picture his smile drops a bit, making me regret asking.

"That was the day we became each other's family and brothers, that was went everything fell into place."

I looked into his eyes to see a small bit of hurt, but also confidence ad happiness and they caused me to smile. Knowing whatever happen had helped all of them in many ways and having each other made it that much easier.

I didn't want to push him to explain anymore so I came up to him and wrapped my arms around him before looking up at him.

"So what did you want to show me?" He smiled before moving over towards his computer. I walk over and sit in the chair next to him, love getting to see him in his like this.

"Okay it's not the best but I want your honest opinion." I stick out my pinky telling him I would pink promise. Making me grin before connecting out fingers.

He clicks the link before the music started playing through the room.

*Boy with Luv starts playing*

As I'm listening to the song I'm able to catch a couple of the words but the thing I notice first was that it wasn't just Yoongi singing. I gave him a questioning look and he just shook his head once.

My Korean wasn't the best and I really need to work on it, but luckily for me, Yoongi knows me and had the translation ready for me. I was right on the words I knew and the lyrics made me smile and laugh.

If I was right that was all seven of my men singing in that song and it sounded amazing. As the song came to an end I looked at Yoongi in amazement.

"I knew some of you could sing but Woah." I smile as a giggle passes my lips. He smiled at me as he paused the song.

"Yeah we did performances and contests in Korean, but not everyone wanted the idol life. It was only really mine and Namjoons hobbies until everyone became interested. But it helped us out a lot when we couldn't find jobs.

"What you just played for me was literally amazing, I would listen to that every damn day. Like lords just hearing you speak Korean is enough to make me wet but hearing you all sing.."

I stop as I realize I saying too much seeking Yoongi's jeans become tighter. I bite my lip and smile, before moving one of my curls behind my ear.

"In simple terms, I love the song. Wait how much of a deal were you guys in Korea?" I sit back and cross my legs as I rest my elbow on the armrest.

"We started out doing it as a way to get money for college it was just fun for a while, but then people started to notice us and really enjoyed our music."

"We were up and coming but Hoseok and Jimin love dancing and both watched to teach instead of being sheltered by the idol life. Jungkook wants to become a professional gamer but still does basic jobs so all his savings isn't gone, Jin already has his restaurant in Korea is hoping to get another in America and is saving up. Tae loves being outside and doing his photography, you can't really do much without security being an idol and he's too much of a free spirit. And Namjoon wants to be a publisher but he also loves his music."

After that I decided I was going to spend this week with each of them for a day, I knew the basic information and their little quirks but I have to stay I do want to know everything about them. I was amazed that they were so adored by there country. I only wondered what it would be like when they finally return home.

"And you guys had the nerve to call me amazing." I laughing causing him to do the same.

"Tell me about you, I want to hear more. Anything and everything baby." I intertwined our fingers.

"Well I used to do underground rapping, but my stage name then was Gloss and I started writing songs when I was 13." I gasp as I raise my eyebrow.

"Damn my baby is something else." I giggle and blow him a kiss. He laughs before cupping my neck and pulling me toward him and placing his lips on mine.

For the next hour, I heard everything. He talked about a motorcycle accident he had and how it's affected him every day. He talked about how he liked to play basketball as a kid and how he taught himself piano. I found that amazing because I always found it the most efficient way to learn something. Teaching yourself to do something can help the brain. He also explained how he let helped his brothers with there careers also. He would let Tae take pictures for his covers and would even sometimes make dances with Jimin and Hobi.

I found it so cute because they all seemed to love performing together and I wondered what it would look like to see it.

He played me a couple of his other songs and he even danced with me a little bit, it wasn't anything big but it meant a lot to me. As we rocked back and for the kept apologizing for what happened when we were supposed to have out date. He kept saying he would never having anything to do with her and he only wants me and explains he's never felt anything like it.

These guys were making me Puddy in there hands and lords was I happy to be there's.

When I was about to leave he pulled me back against him and pressed our lips together, as his arm wrapped around my waist.

"Sleep with me tonight." I agreed knowing I didn't want to be anywhere else tonight. Eventually having to join the others to eat dinner but the entire time my mind was somewhere else.

I couldn't get my mind of all of them. They were also all so different, so unique. I didn't want to even remember what my life was like a couple of days ago. They all made me feel amazing inside and out.

Yoongi had explains that they preformed because they couldn't get jobs. I wonder if they were put in a position where they needed money or maybe I was just over thinking.

I felt a tug on my sleeve making me look in there direction.

I meet Yoongi's eyes and give him a questioning look.

"If you have questions love ask them." I smile at him before nodding and playing with my chopsticks.

I bite my lip thinking of exactly what to say everyone, they were having small conversations among each other. I set my chopsticks down before taking a deep breathe.

"So I heard from a little bird that all of you can sing."

—————————————————-
Story time part 2 coming soon!!!!!!!!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE & FOLLOW!!!!!