Ch. 13-It's A Date

After the argument between Namjoon and Yoongi. We decided to go out for the night. He drove me home and told me to be ready at 7:30 pm. As we parted I kissed his lips and smiled before slipping out of the car and walking up to my house.

It was now four, leaving me three hours to get ready. I decided to hop in the show and wash my hair getting all the sweat off my body. After I put oil and lotion all over my body before deciding to not wrap a towel around me and I walk out of my room.

I walk out and decided to wear a flowing black skirt and an off the shoulder pink belly shirts. Looking at my neck I see the love bites left by Jimin,Jungkook, and now Hobi.Thinking back to those moments made chills run down my spin.

I check my phone to see a text from Jungkook and other messaged from new contacts.

Jungkook: Namjoon said to dress pretty for your date, but I already know you're going to look gorgeous. Make sure to send me a picture

Jimin: Have fun on your date baby!!

Hobi: Don't forget to send us a picture of your outfit, I already know you're probably wearing a skirt.

I giggle at the last one because he knew me so well. I love how they are so supportive. Maybe this won't be as difficult as I think thought it would.

Yoongi POV:

I was pissed at myself for what I did to Kya. And now my brothers were mad at me. I'm pretty sure they all heard Namjoon yell at me but I didn't blame him.

I'd fucked up sleeping with Summer and now I had to think of a way to make it up to her. Right now I was sitting in my studio and I'm messing with a song I've been working on. My brothers were running around all day with Kya and now they are helping Namjoon get ready for his date.

I gripped my hair mad that Namjoon basically swoops in like Superman to save the day. I known I fucked up and I've probably screwed it up with the most amazing woman ever making me let out a groan just as me door opens and Jungkook walks in.

"Hi hyung what's wrong?" Jungkook stands near the door way not sure if he should enter.

"Just a royal fuck up that I don't know how to fix." I rub my neck before popping it.

"Well I'm sure you will find a good way to fix it."

"I hope so. I hate her being made at me." I do and it's honestly the worst feeling ever. When she sees me she avoids my eyes and when I try talking to her she makes an excuse before leaving.

"If you talking about Kya then be creative, she loves surprises so do what you do best!" He smiles at me as if having the idea at the top of his tongue.

"And what exactly would that be?"

"Write her a song." He smiles and lays a hand on my shoulder before a smile and walking back out the door.

I grin settles itself on my face, she did like my other songs and maybe she would like it. I immediately start writing

NAMJOON POV:

I've never felt so nervous for a date in my life. It's not something new to me so I don't understand why u felt a cold sweat and I felt the need to change shirts

"Oohhhh hyungs nervous!" I look over Jimin  and rip off my tie throwing it at him. Causing the rest of my brothers to laugh.

"I can't help it, I'm shitting bricks." I shake my hair and change my shirt to a black button up deciding not to wear a tie.

"I can't blame you I've been feeling like that since we met." I look over at Jungkook to see him blushing. I remember when he was talking about Kya, he wouldn't stop y'all about how sweet and straightforward she was.